AC RSS GT-M(GT3) @ Road America - Sunday 6th August 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Great race! Dragged Carsten to the line, beat me by 3 thousanths.

Cheers all.
Yeah, I thought I´d taunt you a little with my colossal cockup in the caroussel, very, very polite of you not to use it against me :inlove:

And Thomas, sorry for the punt, I didn´t get it to stop :(
Good to see you got "up there" again :cool:

Great race and really exciting at the end. I wasn't sure if something went wrong shortly before the finish Robert, but because you drove such a great race I waited to be on the safe side. Congratulations Laurent. That too was deserved. :thumbsup:

PS: I didn't change the tires although I actually planned to. But they looked so green at halftime. Have you changed Laurent and Robert?

Great event as always! :)

Early pit stop with a change of tires kept me driving fast, but maybe wasn't the fastest strategy. 60min would have been the sweet spot :p By the end I was sweating trying to catch Hank and Laurent but needed a few more laps to make any real moves. Thanks for the spot Hank but that dive was all on me. Had to try something with only a few corners to go :redface: and got caught in 3rd gear by downshift protection and couldn't slow down enough. I was going to ask if you changed tires... Question answered :)
Great finish!

Sorry Manos if I came across you on the start. Was behind laurent with no where to go and was just trying to hold my position.

Shame about the disconnect Nathan, you weren't far behind me until the connection issue.

Thanks for hosting this one brian, and thanks to everyone else showing up. This combo deserved a big grid :)

Last edited:
I knew Hank would get ahead at the start since I was P2 in the BMW at Monza and Fulvio was P1 in the Lambo and I got away faster quite easily twice there. And indeed, the same happened here.

I would like a review of Robert's overtake at the end of lap 1 please Brian. I'd like to know if that is okay racing or not.

I didn't change tires. I did make up quite some time during the stop Hank, did you refuel more than 1L?

Well done guys, was close!

:redface: That's quite the wide line I took. Didn't realize I was that far off the bumpy kerbs (didn't see invalid lap notification). Think I just over estimated the braking point / tried to stay clear of you, but my bad if that was a pass off track

Last edited:
:redface: That's quite the wide line I took. Didn't realize I was that far off the bumpy kerbs (didn't see invalid lap notification). Think I just over estimated the braking point / tried to stay clear of you, but my bad if that was a pass off track
I was pretty upset about it really. What's the point of defending the inside? I expected you to give the position back there.

Later before your pit stop I stopped defending the inside when you got behind me. Thought about doing the same..but you didn't get close enough to attack then.

Last edited:
Wasn't my intent to over take off track, sorry if thats what happened. I saw you brake a little sooner than me and I kept it wide so we wouldn't touch (im on a single monitor). The lap timer didn't go red and I didn't kick up dirt so I thought I had held it. But on replay I see it was pretty wide. let me know next time on discord, happy to return a spot if needed, not trying to get any cheap positions.

Wasn't my intent to over take off track, sorry if thats what happened. I saw you brake a little sooner than me and I kept it wide so we wouldn't touch (im on a single monitor). The lap timer didn't go red and I didn't kick up dirt so I thought I had held it. But on replay I see it was pretty wide. let me know next time on discord, happy to return a spot if needed, not trying to get any cheap positions.
I don't want any positions next time. Just wanted to clear this up. I like fair racing and that wasn't it from my point of view. Thanks for acknowledging it ;) And well, being on the inside I had to brake earlier to make the corner, I think my braking point and line through there was pretty good.

I knew Hank would get ahead at the start since I was P2 in the BMW at Monza and Fulvio was P1 in the Lambo and I got away faster quite easily twice there. And indeed, the same happened here.

I would like a review of Robert's overtake at the end of lap 1 please Brian. I'd like to know if that is okay racing or not.

I didn't change tires. I did make up quite some time during the stop Hank, did you refuel more than 1L?

Well done guys, was close!

I filled up 48 liters. I had to because I had planned a 50-50 strategy with tire changes.

Yeah, I thought I´d taunt you a little with my colossal cockup in the caroussel, very, very polite of you not to use it against me :inlove:

And Thomas, sorry for the punt, I didn´t get it to stop :(
Good to see you got "up there" again :cool:
made up for me missing my pit box and losing 12 seconds... :(

Latest News

Back