AC RSS GT-M(GT3) @ Road America - Sunday 6th August 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
It's a great combo. Our 23 sign ups beats the real field of GTDs today at Road America (20 entries) :geek:

Now we just need 25 more lmdh/lmp2/lmp3 entries to round out the field :p

Coverage for the big race today starts in a few on IMSA.tv (free outside North America). Inside the NA, there are links you can find :ninja: or you can watch using the Opera browser and their built in VPN set to Europe.

Do I need to buy all cars or just what I choose to drive?
An answer and a question: Yes you have to have all the3 cars t join the server ( at least I had to )

Q: Tried last night and then just now to join the server. Everything looked fine during the track/cars loading and the pit screen was about to come up and AC closes, no crash that I can see, just closes and says" "Race Cancelled". It runs the track/cars fine offline as well as joined other servers ok.

Guidance please?

Q: Tried last night and then just now to join the server. Everything looked fine during the track/cars loading and the pit screen was about to come up and AC closes, no crash that I can see, just closes and says" "Race Cancelled". It runs the track/cars fine offline as well as joined other servers ok.

Guidance please?

Sounds like a checksum. Try reinstalling the cars then track.

wow, 25 entries..! nice. never seen this many drivers on the grid here before. should be interesting.... especially lap 1, t1...

no restarts right?

Latest News

Back