AC RSS GT-M(GT3) @ Road America - Sunday 6th August 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Balance of performance has to be based of performance!
But what I shared was performance based. Everyone has one vote, by picking the car for what he thinks has the highest performance :) The the car that most people think is high performance gets penalized. And the car most think has least performance, gets some relieve.

I'm pretty happy with how it is going tbh. We're not far off what could be used as a static BOP for the 3 cars.
We currently have 3 or 4 of each car on the grid :)
Sounds good to me :)
Based on Roberts observation of the BOP effect, it is a small fraction of my lap time deficit to the leaders any ways :redface:, so I am no longer psychologically affected :)

ALDI R8....great sense of humor! Especially here in Germany.
The term ALDI stands for CHEAP in German culture. And that's no exaggeration.

Great idea! This car....ALDI R8....cheap....:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

lol
In my Eyes Aldi (not the car company) is good value. The quality for money is ok.

The car company on the other hand does value profit over anything else which is capitalism 101 but will bite us in the ass rather soon now as we´ve been going down that road for far too long.

Yes, you are right Carsten. It's not quite like it used to be. But think back 20 or 30 years.

And look. They even have a factory driver!

Screenshot 2023-08-03 210745.jpg

I think @RasmusP knows how to do this trick? Something about copying the clear sky weather into all the weather files.
Yep, I'm not sure about sol since that's scripted with lots and lots of different cloud parts.
But for servers that don't use SOL, I copied the "second" standard weather, sunny with some light clouds into ALL weather names and adjusted the corresponding ini. :D
Check the SOL App, These things should be configurable
Guess I'll need to have a look too!

Brian, have you thought about making this race 60min instead of 50? It would make my pit decisions easier... :D
Sounds like a ... better not :D
First time running these cars 25min+ plus, not sure if its faster to go with 2 sets of tires and lighter fuel loads, or see how 1 set fairs with a heavy fuel load and quick pit :coffee:

I've no idea what the pro strategy is!

Changing tyres is at least going to be the low risk way to go.

Latest News

Back