AC RSS GT-M(GT3) @ Road America - Sunday 6th August 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sometime simracing feels like this…..

View attachment 686680

But then I think, if I went much faster I would not be in anyone’s league, I would turn up and just constantly win. No more hoping I can beat Jason, giving Fulvio some grief, racing with Han, Brian, Colin , Thomas, Robert, Allan and Rasmus, etc,etc, too many to names and lot more of up and coming competitors.
It is a bit miffing when your closet competitor disappears up the road and you can do little about it.

Funnily like last night trying to keep Robert and Han in striking distance, not being able to do much about either of them, just patiently waiting for an opportunity.:D:D
If I was much quicker, it would just be catch, overtake, race over.
Now I move up into a serious league, no fun, just the grind of professionalism.

Waffling of an old git.
If you are worried wining too easily, I have a fix for it. First, you can start like Fulvio, don't do any quali and start from back. If that is still to easy, we can arrange with Brain to get a special car for you. Each time you still win from the back, add some BOP just for your car. It will eventual catch up with you:)
I wonder if Fulvio is reading this and like the idea:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Last edited:
Stream deck:thumbsdown:
Is this a thumbs down because it isn't a new wheel or because you don't like Streamdecks? :roflmao:
Important bit is the R, in case you or anyone read steamdeck, which is the portable console by steam instead of the very cool button box from elgato to put things like "+10L refuel" or "select strategy 4" on a button that shows exactly what it does so you don't have to remember what's what :D

Is this a thumbs down because it isn't a new wheel or because you don't like Streamdecks? :roflmao:
Important bit is the R, in case you or anyone read steamdeck, which is the portable console by steam instead of the very cool button box from elgato to put things like "+10L refuel" or "select strategy 4" on a button that shows exactly what it does so you don't have to remember what's what :D
That was actually a :thumbsdown:, not a :thumbsup:
But now see what you are talking:)

Latest News

Back