rF2 1980's IMSA @ Buenos Aires #15(Historic) - Fri 11 Feb 2022 *BA Trophy Rd 2/5*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Maybe it's just me, but I see no appeal what-so-ever in the old cars. They don't drive well, they are crude, I have zero fun driving them competitively. Their place is in museums not on race tracks IMHO.

Maybe it's just me, but I see no appeal what-so-ever in the old cars. They don't drive well, they are crude, I have zero fun driving them competitively. Their place is in museums not on race tracks IMHO.

I think that's some of the appeal. They don't drive to well, the brakes are less than optimal etc. Or maybe just Imagining that you are racing in a time that never comes back.

Thanks for the invite Ole. Bit busy this week so have to miss. Maybe next time you're running something old.

No worries :)

Ah nice idea! This series slipped under my radar, but alas. Currently my friday has been given to the AMS2 crew!

No problem! :) I don't expect to drag people away from their sim of choice :) but worth a shot :D

20220209202907_1.jpg

Hmmm, this Lancia's looking a bit sus

Cheers for the tag Ole, and pls keep doing that in the future. This is not my cup of tea though. I'm still in the progress of learning to race properly and the older cars are too hard for me to do competative, heck even modern cars are hard :p

Cheers for the tag Ole, and pls keep doing that in the future. This is not my cup of tea though. I'm still in the progress of learning to race properly and the older cars are too hard for me to do competative, heck even modern cars are hard :p

No worries! :) It's a completely different way of driving, so I can understand that the modern cars feels a bit more sensible to learn in! :)

Not a best combo for me, but sign me in. C1.

C1 it is! :)

Alright, I've been convinced. Taking C1 Porsche out of my private museum and dusting it of... need to check the fluids and stuff, but I think it should be ready for race tomorrow... so... count me in... Please.

Aww :inlove: Awesome :D

Guys, dunno if that was checked, but at least in Porsche 956, the full tank of fuel is not enough for the entire race. In my case it's 3 litres of fuel short. If other cars carry enough fuel, it could be a significant advantage over those who will need to pit.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back