rF2 1980's IMSA @ Buenos Aires #15(Historic) - Fri 11 Feb 2022 *BA Trophy Rd 2/5*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Guys, dunno if that was checked, but at least in Porsche 956, the full tank of fuel is not enough for the entire race. In my case it's 3 litres of fuel short. If other cars carry enough fuel, it could be a significant advantage over those who will need to pit.

The Jaguar is fine with regards to fuel. The Porsche and Lancia is marginal. A bit of short-shifting or coasting might be needed.

Might just be me, but I tend to use a bit less fuel in the race than during practice, due to fighting and some natural coasting due to that.

I'm not going to be able to attend :(. Work was hard this week, and wasn't able to practice at all. I'll just be a danger to all of you.

Hopefully I'll join next week!

Aww :( Hope to see you next week! :D

I'm trying to install the mods but it keeps loading on "Updating workshop items (Items remaining: 10)" (in the new UI)
Anyone has an idea how to fix this? I already rebooted and unsubbed from the mods.
I also thought that previously the mods were downloaded by Steam and now they are downloaded by RF2?

I'm trying to install the mods but it keeps loading on "Updating workshop items (Items remaining: 10)" (in the new UI)
Anyone has an idea how to fix this? I already rebooted and unsubbed from the mods.
I also thought that previously the mods were downloaded by Steam and now they are downloaded by RF2?

Hmm. I had that issue as well when I started the game the other day, but that was actually on the Indianapolis update from S397(!!)
I skipped it then, and ignored it while testing something else. The next time I started the game it worked.

Normal car it is! :D

Please tell me its not gonna be raining

Last weather update. Track temp has been updated according to this. Will be 24 degrees.
Our race will be 17:40-18:30 local time. So not when it's forecasted rain.
1644602096472.png

However, as the weather radar shows, there are rain in the area. As seen from the maps below, the track is the middle of the current rain area.
1644602124288.png

1644602195851.png

1644602153804.png

However. It's been forecasted rain in 9/10 races the last months, we've still only had one wet race.

Latest News

Back