rF2 1980's IMSA @ Buenos Aires #15(Historic) - Fri 11 Feb 2022 *BA Trophy Rd 2/5*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
We're having fun :roflmao:

No audio as I was in discord with friends and they were talking **** :roflmao:

I can hear a local speaker at racing events when I see this! "SYNCHRONIZED!!! SYNHCRONIZED SPINNING!! 10, 10, 10, 9.5 and 9.2!!" haha!

If it rains, sign me out then. Can't control those cars on wet.

The C2 Mazda is easier than the C1 Lancia in wet, that's for sure. The rain are moving away though, and while the weather app says 20% chance of rain right now, it also say 0.02mm/h, so it should be easing off.

Also, I can manually override if it's way to messy. Not something I want to do as it removes one of the things rFactor 2 has that makes it better than many other sims (imo). However, I wouldn't want to see 50% drop out due to conditions either.

The C2 Mazda is easier than the C1 Lancia in wet, that's for sure. The rain are moving away though, and while the weather app says 20% chance of rain right now, it also say 0.02mm/h, so it should be easing off.

Also, I can manually override if it's way to messy. Not something I want to do as it removes one of the things rFactor 2 has that makes it better than many other sims (imo). However, I wouldn't want to see 50% drop out due to conditions either.
I don't want you to change anything.

I tested a bit on Thursday and it was fairly ok. But today cars are undrivable :/

Well... I shouldnt race the Mazda... A miscalculation of the pace of the car in front resulted in an accident that sent me behind the next class... Obviously im sorry for the bump (cant recall the name of the driver) i think i successfully let him pass tho.
Then after that just being stack behind class leading BMW's that i had lower top speed. So no opportunity for clean overtake and they didnt make life any easier.
Early dnf but i just couldnt find a rhythm.

This game isnt fair. I mean my engine just blows up from nothing. Water temperature was like 52 degrees. I think it is MOD issue i dont know. I didnt even pushing it because i was on comfortable 2nd place with Rudolf in front 20 seconds and 3rd behind me 30 seconds at the time when engine blowed up. :mad: I was with C2 Lola

Last edited:
sorry guys for leaving so early. i am feeling sick today and the group b cars are just insane in this game, i would only be a danger for other drivers

Worst cars I've ever driven.

Well... I shouldnt race the Mazda... A miscalculation of the pace of the car in front resulted in an accident that sent me behind the next class... Obviously im sorry for the bump (cant recall the name of the driver) i think i successfully let him pass tho.
Then after that just being stack behind class leading BMW's that i had lower top speed. So no opportunity for clean overtake and they didnt make life any easier.
Early dnf but i just couldnt find a rhythm.

This game isnt fair. I mean my engine just blows up from nothing. Water temperature was like 52 degrees. I think it is MOD issue i dont know. I didnt even pushing it because i was on comfortable 2nd place with Rudolf in front 20 seconds and 3rd behind me 30 seconds at the time when engine blowed up. :mad: I was with C2 Lola

We'll be back with normal cars again next Friday! :)

Latest News

Back