rF2 1980's IMSA @ Buenos Aires #15(Historic) - Fri 11 Feb 2022 *BA Trophy Rd 2/5*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Not sure if this is to much help, but I've done a hotlap with every car, with race-fuel, race-mapping and race-tyres. Don't pay too much attention to laptimes, there was several seconds difference from yesterday to today on the server due to the track getting rubbered in. Remember we also have real weather, so if it rains it washes away.
Lastly, the cars are different in terms of driving styles. Find one you like, and handle for 50 min. Fastest over one lap isn't always the fastest over a whole race here. On the server I've seen people being slower in me in car A and much faster in car B, even though I am about as fast(or slow) in both.

Anyway, here it is.

Gr.B/Gr.4/GTU

BMW M1

Porsche 930

Porsche 934

Last time out, I chose the Mazda because it was pretty. Pretty slow as it turns out, but awesome brakes. I'm too scared to go back to that rotary lottery car, so dependable M1 all day long.

Last time out, I chose the Mazda because it was pretty. Pretty slow as it turns out, but awesome brakes. I'm too scared to go back to that rotary lottery car, so dependable M1 all day long.

Here the Mazda is actually quite quick. Or... I am about as quick with that as with the Alba. However, I wonder how it would be to race it for 50 minutes, you kinda need to be on the limit in every single corner to try to have enough exit speed to not lose too much on the straights. It will probably be a challenge in traffic!

I really do enjoy the M1 though. That sound, and a bit of wheelspin and oversteer, but nothing crazy like the Porsches!

Traffic will be a challenge in itself here. I hope all drivers behave :)

Yes please! Sign me up with a C1! :thumbsup:

Hopefully I can finish and be satisfied with the livery I started on from the Norisring event. And if so I could perhaps(time permitted; my fridge broke down and I’m waiting for the delivery and installation of a new one during this week) do a few different colour/number variations to share with you guys! :)

Yes please! Sign me up with a C1! :thumbsup:

Hopefully I can finish and be satisfied with the livery I started on from the Norisring event. And if so I could perhaps(time permitted; my fridge broke down and I’m waiting for the delivery and installation of a new one during this week) do a few different colour/number variations to share with you guys! :)

I was about to ask you if I could get a pink one with #77 - then I realized I won't be driving the Porsche, I won't be in the C1-class at all :roflmao:

Nice one thanks for showing the clip of me getting shunted yo the rear mate

That's one of the few corners where the "trackside" camera actually is steady and follows the car. It was just perfect! :D

4 clips of me in a purple machine, two of which showed me shunting :roflmao:

Good thing is, Joe and Michael used the same livery yesterday, so it's impossible for those who weren't on the server to know who of them is spinning out in one of the purple-Lancia clips :whistling:

Latest News

Back