rF2 1980's IMSA @ Buenos Aires #15(Historic) - Fri 11 Feb 2022 *BA Trophy Rd 2/5*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Lastly, as we are using the entire GTPC catalog made for rFactor 2. I would like to thank Virtua_LM Juniorteam for their rF1 mod, and granting permission for it to be converted to rF2.
And Arnaud and Cedric from ODS (and all their helpers) to get it to rF2, and adding features to make them up to date in rF2 as well :)

I would also recommend everyone to just join the server to download the rfmod for this event. Even if you want to practice offline.
The reason for this is that I have removed some cars that are slower than others etc.
Some examples. All BMW M1's have the same physics, regardless of WEC/LM/IMSA/Rally. However the Porsche 930/934/934-5 have not. So I have removed all non-group B ones.
The Lancia C1 car from 1983 lacks 100HP compared to the 1984 version. So the 83-model is removed.

However, some differences are kept. Especially in the C1/GTP class, the Le Mans cars and WEC/IMSA cars have a slight difference on power and drag. So that's down to each of you what you prefer to race with :)

Hopefully it dosent rain this time around - 800hp, twin turbo, no braking and no handling monsters like these do not like rain...:O_o:
Other than that, I love these cars, proper cars with proper power :inlove:

Last edited:
Hopefully it dosent rain this time around - 800hp, twin turbo, no braking and no handling monsters like these do not like rain...:O_o:
Other than that, I love these cars, proper cars with proper power :inlove:

That would be just our luck, eh? On Friday it was raining south, west, east and a bit north of Buenos Aires, but not in the center of the city around the track :p

I had to think twice about the class! Haha!
Remember that you are not locked in on the car and/or class. If you decide to use something else when raceday happens, feel free. This is just so everyone has some idea of how many will show up in the different classes :)
Ah, sorry about that. I forgot to mention the class and mentioned the car instead.:)

Servermod Updated!
After @xoSx.Racing told me some hours ago that he was a lot quicker with the BMW M1 than the Porsche in Gr.B/GTU I did some testing, and some deep-dive on the mod. Turns out the testing I've been doing with the M1 is with rev-limiter on low (24hr race) and not on high (sprint). The cars are "kinda-BoP'd" in the way that the Porsche 930 is "BoP"d with M1-24hr while 934 is "BoP"d with M1-Sprint.
Now, truth be told, even with over 2 hours of testing now, I am within a second on laptimes with regardless.

Anyway, Porsche 934 (not 934-5) have been added to the server. It only affects people considering Group B. No-one else :) Also, if you like the 930 better, and are faster with that. That car is still available.
The Porsche 934 can be found under "extra" when choosing cars :)

Latest News

Back