The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Something is cooking up, slowly but surely
Will have custom physics, as accurate as our data allows
And ye, custom skins lol
1645994287363.png

And this is just 1 of the 4 planned cars (technically 5 but, you'll see eventually)

Modelling is all finished on the village, now, with just a bit of texture work to do (adding a bit of age, and some normal maps). The basic vegetation is done throughout the entire 12.6km length, so now I just need to add the plants like ferns, foxgloves, daisies, etc to the grass verges.
View attachment 545962
View attachment 545963
View attachment 545964
View attachment 545965
View attachment 545966
and Bilsterberg will come after? maybe 2023?:p
I'll just wait, it will be worth it and meanwhile enjoy these "oldies"

Last edited:
Well I'm here for the oldies and that looks absolutely stunning! I hadn't realised how much 'depth' things like the weathered effect have on making it blend in seamlessly. Thanks again, really appreciate the WIP pics.

... the entire 12.6km length, so now I just need to add the plants like ferns, foxgloves, daisies, etc to the grass verges.

Very interesting use of the word 'just'!

SO COOL

LOOKING FORWARD SKINS

IF you can add the martini williams livery it will be great
Will try to : D

but I'm currently busy with Exams and School Projects so it might take a while before I can create all of the skins. Will try to get it done as soon as possible though

Was kind of annoyed that I'd stopped receiving notifications for this thread, and then I find out I'd been missing Fat Alfie updates. Now I'm just angry.

Thanks thread subscriptions... Hah

Latest News

Back