The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Hey guys, I'm working on a new F1 2008 mod, based on the work of Mak-Corp unreleased 2008 season

1726659485453.png

Free ofc, unlike some team

A F1 track i've been working on for the last week since i saw a newspaper arrticle online about a business man building a racetrack on the East Coast of Scotland. Its as good as done even if its only at 0.5 version. 22pits working for full race weekends.View attachment 783276View attachment 783277View attachment 783278View attachment 783279View attachment 783280View attachment 783281

MUSSELBURGH LAGOONS F1

Just to say, if you lose the modern curbing on this and maybe make it a little narrower it already starts to look like a nice vintage circuit!

Just to say, if you lose the modern curbing on this and maybe make it a little narrower it already starts to look like a nice vintage circuit!
Thanks for the reply,having never made a circuit track before i wasnt really sure how to go about making a formula track all i've ever made is is point to point rally tracks and 1 road circuit using google streetview for reference. This track is totally a concept track and when they had it in planning the only reference i had was from a map with where the track was to be built and pretty much just the melbourne australia track put on top of the map, as i use RTB for my tracks as i have absolutely no 3d modelling experience whatsoever,when i got the google maps api and terrain height data then looked to see how the layout might look. Sometimes i get the old Zandvoort vibe off the track, or like jerez but defo does have a retro vibe might just be the assets ive used as i just used what i could find in xpacks. As i saw the modern rules for f1 track width i think was 12m so i reckoned 6 wide with cars, some places the track feels wide other parts it feels narrow looks alot wider when you see the replay from the "blimp cam". Again thanks for the reply appreciate it when anyone has any feedback with something thats been modded,its another track for assetto that in real life nobody has driven. CHEERS.

Working the Vanwall, the textures.Now a 3 day pause and then work again, i expect to finish the car max in 5 days.
Cheers Vitor silva

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    308.8 KB · Views: 5
  • untitled2.png
    untitled2.png
    343.2 KB · Views: 5
  • untitled3.png
    untitled3.png
    225.5 KB · Views: 4
  • untitled4.png