The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

heh what's been bothering me for quite a while is broken normals of the trees at Brands hatch, Nordschleife etc. Im sure at some point they were alright, but then some issue happened and they've been this way since then.
Most likely VAO, or a poorly written CSP config for those tracks.

Miss you guys!
Want so badly to work on a new car... but no more spare time here!
I've only had the time to convert the Mini JCW Challenge to the Italian version.
I'm on the way to open a bar here in Parma, in covid times, yes, just a bit crazy.
All the best man! Do let us know where your bar is, so we may stop by when one of us happens to be in Parma ;)

Miss you guys!
Want so badly to work on a new car... but no more spare time here!
I've only had the time to convert the Mini JCW Challenge to the Italian version.
I'm on the way to open a bar here in Parma, in covid times, yes, just a bit crazy.
All the best to you sir!

Tried the latest version of GTAm recently, it's by far my favorite handling car in AC now, and one of the best sim cars I've driven.

TByZA8Q.jpg

sFpnR3g.jpg

As usual I'm behind my intended schedule but LOD A is finished. Most recently added
- seat belts (also a good driver pose, from Gary)
- glass, brakelight, dashboard, steering wheel, tire dirt, wheel chrome textures replaced
- little things in front/rear suspension
Now it just needs COCKPIT_LR, LOD B C D, physics, and skins... Might redo a couple other interior textures that aren't quite where I want them. I can't read the labels on the dash switches in the original car so I left them blank, one has a whole complicated diagram of how the SPDT functions.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 223075

For Leyton House Racing RSS 1990 skin

Ivan Capelli's Helmet done
f7zv.jpg

Now starting Maurício Gugelmin's Helmet

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 223075

Helmet was finished
t00z.jpg

But i saved another image with the same name and loose all my work................. :cry:

The Helmet is still in 3Dsimed but if i select material it show me the new image i saved with the same name, think is impossible to restore it.

If i found some motivation i'm gonna restart it.

oUVT5W2.jpg

And now for something completely different!

Inspired by the prewar airplane engine landspeed cars... but the modern, low budget version. Gonna try to knock this project out quickly as it's a fictional car so I am not required to accurately do everything. It's a crew cab Ram 2500 frame, so the wheelbase is longer than the F350's. Straight 6 diesel power.

glolgem.jpg

Planning the body to be this style, naturally. The back end of the framerails will get trimmed whenever that's done.

Last edited:
Needs a bigger engine!
This is a big engine, it's just a very large frame, 8" x 3" fully boxed and 140" wheelbase. Once I have the engine built I can shrink the car around it, eg. I've narrowed the frame 8" and I might be bringing down the top of the body slightly. I'm going to leave length alone even though there's room to shorten it cause it's gonna have a lot of torque and longer should make it more stable at speed.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back