evening coffee then.

and work in progress for the Big Sur Volunteer Fire Brigade

20200930201252_1ps.jpg

Last edited:
morning coffee at Whale Watchers Cafe

actually that's west
evening coffee then.

and work in progress for the Big Sur Volunteer Fire Brigade

Oh, I can't wait to drive again like a maniac on this nice stretch of road, It's been a while since I've done it (damn you LAC...).

(That reminds me that I still have to send you a small donation for your work on LAC and the Singer)

Last edited:
Continuing my work on the spanish WRC stages. I've practiced on a few sections but this time it is for real. First up, a 4km stretch of the riudecanyes stage (the one with the donut around a roundabout). I am really happy about the progress, and the time I can save now with the work I've done in preparation and practice.

Screenshot_ks_audi_sport_quattro_rally_rallydeespana_5-9-120-12-38-10.jpg

It's in the first 3 minutes or so from this video:

Just finished and uploaded the update for the BMW 50th anniversary media car skin:
Screenshot_ks_bmw_m235i_racing_ks_nordschleife_9-10-120-16-54-42.jpg

Next skin project is in the works. I think Tom Coronel (or his bot) will follow me soon....:confused::confused::confused:
__custom_showroom_1601827122.jpg

1602269285283.jpeg

@Modek I remember that you were modelling Mercedes C36 AMG and BMW M3 E36. How are they going now?

Mercedes i stopped here
JQhGlJT.png

Although i dont think i shall continue as theres no much interest in these kind of cars by people in general ... to the list theres also a e34 m5 and a bmw 2002.... bmw e30 too (and i believe i have others more)...theres alot of projects but i think other modelers also have incomplete projects (as an excuse :D)

Last edited:
Mercedes i stopped here
zviDYv7.png

Although i dont think i shall continue as theres no much interest in these kind of cars by people in general ... to the list theres also a e34 m5 and a bmw 2002.... bmw e30 too (and i believe i have others more)...theres alot of projects but i think other modelers also have incomplete projects (as an excuse :D)
I would be interested in a BMW 2002. :inlove:

Latest News

Back