Show us your Rig / Cockpit

That garage would never do for me, not enough room in the doors to get my favorite cars in. '71 Dodge Challenger would scrape off the mirrors trying to squeeze it in there.

Hi all, here you have some photos of my cockpit.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

sim3a.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

sim1.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

That garage would never do for me, not enough room in the doors to get my favorite cars in. '71 Dodge Challenger would scrape off the mirrors trying to squeeze it in there.

Nah, a 71 Dodge Challenger is 76.1 inches wide. Those garages are 96 inches wide, plenty of room. More of a problem would be the corners on the country roads where I live, the Dodge wouldnt go round them.

Nah, a 71 Dodge Challenger is 76.1 inches wide. Those garages are 96 inches wide, plenty of room. More of a problem would be the corners on the country roads where I live, the Dodge wouldnt go round them.

Hehehe, the single car garage I had when I had my 74 was just barely large enough to allow for the mirrors with 2" to spare on either side. Moving the car in and out was a very slow cautious process lol :)

Nice cockpit Rafa. Sweetest thing I see are the sequential and handbrake. You make them yourself, or are they sold somewhere. Desperately wanting to replace my tentative G25 shifter (damn thing loves to upshift when I'm downshifting aggressively).

^ Looks like Frex seq shifter and handbrake

Rafa, is there any flex in your cockpit?
Just wondered about the strength of material and the whole construction, as I'm planning to build one from modular profiles too.

On the rigidity of cokpit I mention that this type of structure is very rigid and allows you to easily link multiple adjustments, it seems a special maerial for the realization of a simulator. which is not how it behaves in a motion simulator, mine does not.

^ Looks like Frex seq shifter and handbrake

Rafa, is there any flex in your cockpit?
Just wondered about the strength of material and the whole construction, as I'm planning to build one from modular profiles too.

£86 not including postage. :eek::eek: Also having to do my own soldering to make it work with my G25.:eek::eek:

Latest News

Back