Show us your Rig / Cockpit

Hey,

I got the MMG from a for-sale post on here, but they are available from Mak-Corp direct.

The Gear on the wheel is just an option in the 911Wheel drivers. I have actually changed it to the race position now though, since thats not available on the MMG thing.

But how do you get the option in the drivers to work in game, when I run the Porsche Wheel Property Page that option is greyed out ?

this is my cockpit:

5709490635_010d7bef45.jpg

what do you see as my racing gear?
- fanatec steeringwheel GT3RS
- A1 pro pedals
- SLI-M
- Buttonbox ( Speardesign)
- Recaro seat: hight electronic adjustable
- Iiyama 26" full HD monitor
- mini keyboard + redbull mouse

More pictures:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/57460023@N02/sets/72157626572102253/with/5709490635/

on my wish list is still a mini ( like 7") usb monitor.
need to do some cablemanagement too :)

Post your pics on photobucket or some other hosting site and put links here. A lot of sites offer easy code copying for use with bulletin boards like this that usually start off with [img

just copy and paste the img information and put into your post and the pics will show up in the forum.

Little Different, Here is the setup I constructed to go to the GXL 400 man Lan party in Oaks, PA this last weekend.

Had to build a mount for the wheel, pedals and shifter and make it portable. Worked pretty excellently! Got the Zero Gravity Recliner chair from home depot for $50 and everything else I had already. I've been to four of these big lan's and I am consistently the only one with a wheel. Not the only one playing racing games. But the only one with a wheel. Convinced a friend to show up with his wheel for this one.

Proper FOV and an adjusted Horizon line can work wonders!

Here's mine.

What you can't see is second buttkicker mounted under seat.

78c08727.jpg

77bbd435.jpg

45793391.jpg

543186e3.jpg

569dbaee.jpg

6aa6037b.jpg

002586fd.jpg

Not quite finished, adding bezel to SLI-M with extra LED's next. After that I'm thinking of making the next one out of aluminium profile. Then get 3 larger screens.

I was discussing on another thread that i was going to make my cockpit from wood but changed my mind. I'm going with a Playseat Evolution in white. I have to wait till September though, i think my GF is gonna pay part or get it for me for my BDay. :pray: :D :doublethumb:

I was discussing on another thread that i was going to make my cockpit from wood but changed my mind. I'm going with a Playseat Evolution in white. I have to wait till September though, i think my GF is gonna pay part or get it for me for my BDay. :pray: :D :doublethumb:

Make it out of wood, get a seat and your good to go. Playseat will leave you feeling slightly wobbly on the steering column, make it yourself and it's solid. If you have to get a premade the Gameracer is much better than the Playseat if you can get one in Canada.

Make it out of wood, get a seat and your good to go. Playseat will leave you feeling slightly wobbly on the steering column, make it yourself and it's solid. If you have to get a premade the Gameracer is much better than the Playseat if you can get one in Canada.

I had a feeling some one was going to say something about wobbling and I was thinking about that myself. Thats no good, even at the slightest of wobbling is unacceptable for me. Well i have till Sept to build so i will either check out other rigs $$$$$ is a factor, my materials are free if i build from wood(friend has the wood and shop tools and tablesaw) he even offered me his spare seat from his Skyline R32 GTR the upoulstry is worn but i can figure something out. I can mount seat with the rails so i can move seat for or aft. And for my BDay instead of my gf getting or part paying for rig, ask her for a 32inch flatscreen.......:tongue:.Or how about this guys right now i have Race running on two PC's,one on my laptop and one on my new tower that we just recently bought.I have two 23.5 inch monitors a G27 and i kept my DFPRO it's still in use' i do head to head with friends or my gf follows me around tracks. She like Race so i'm teaching her how to drive.She's not bad on Monza though, but how about a seat setup for two and put both monitors @ foot and half apart and I can find another R32 seat locally. I would have to run this by the lady first (space) but we don't use our dining area for anything so i'm thinking it can go there.And TBH i don't think she will say no but if she says OK to two seater, I will buy her the Pommarainian dog that she wants :frown:

I had a feeling some one was going to say something about wobbling and I was thinking about that myself. Thats no good, even at the slightest of wobbling is unacceptable for me. Well i have till Sept to build so i will either check out other rigs $$$$$ is a factor, my materials are free if i build from wood(friend has the wood and shop tools and tablesaw) he even offered me his spare seat from his Skyline R32 GTR the upoulstry is worn but i can figure something out. I can mount seat with the rails so i can move seat for or aft. And for my BDay instead of my gf getting or part paying for rig, ask her for a 32inch flatscreen.......:tongue:.Or how about this guys right now i have Race running on two PC's,one on my laptop and one on my new tower that we just recently bought.I have two 23.5 inch monitors a G27 and i kept my DFPRO it's still in use' i do head to head with friends or my gf follows me around tracks. She like Race so i'm teaching her how to drive.She's not bad on Monza though, but how about a seat setup for two and put both monitors @ foot and half apart and I can find another R32 seat locally. I would have to run this by the lady first (space) but we don't use our dining area for anything so i'm thinking it can go there.And TBH i don't think she will say no but if she says OK to two seater, I will buy her the Pommarainian dog that she wants :frown:

If you are still interested the Canadian Obutto site is back up http://www.getgadget.ca/index.html

Hey,

I got the MMG from a for-sale post on here, but they are available from Mak-Corp direct.

The Gear on the wheel is just an option in the 911Wheel drivers. I have actually changed it to the race position now though, since thats not available on the MMG thing.

How can I order one of those from Mak- Corp?? I really want one.
:)

Hey Tinker thanks for link. Obutto's look far more sturdy than Playseat Evo's. And price is not too bad. Well my idea for two seat cockpit got shut down by my gf. Did some measurements, will take up bit too much space so i will just go with just buying a cockpit. plus they look really awesome, gf thinks so too. Only thing is I have to wait for my BDay. Also I'm just going to drive to Alberta in September with my gf and buy cockpit in person. Calgary Alberta is @ 11 hour drive so we can make this a semi vacation trip. Also in Alberta there is only one tax and it low so i will take advantage of that. I can also look up a friends in Calgary while im there. Damn! i'm not allowed to build cockpit but girl still want's the Pommaranian:frown:

Hey Tinker thanks for link. Obutto's look far more sturdy than Playseat Evo's. And price is not too bad. Well my idea for two seat cockpit got shut down by my gf. Did some measurements, will take up bit too much space so i will just go with just buying a cockpit. plus they look really awesome, gf thinks so too. Only thing is I have to wait for my BDay. Also I'm just going to drive to Alberta in September with my gf and buy cockpit in person. Calgary Alberta is @ 11 hour drive so we can make this a semi vacation trip. Also in Alberta there is only one tax and it low so i will take advantage of that. I can also look up a friends in Calgary while im there. Damn! i'm not allowed to build cockpit but girl still want's the Pommaranian:frown:

If you plan on personal pick up, make sure you have a Van or a large hatch back since the box is big and heavy. Even if he ships to BC you will only be charged with one tax I think. It's been a while since I got mine from him shipped to Ontario so I do not rem exactly. Just check with him 1st about the tax and pick up and most important..availabilty. also I would rec that if you have any intentions of going triples, get the triple stand adapter rig at the same time since shipping if not purchased with rig at a later date might be more.

I had the Evo before I got my Obutto and never once did I miss the Rvo.

Latest News

Back