Show us your Rig / Cockpit

Here's mine. It's evolved a bit since this was built and I'll post some more pics when it's complete.

PodBlack001.jpg

Final4.jpg

ShifterMount001.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

If you want to build one, I posted some plans here a while back:

http://www.thewayiplay.com/mainforum/index.php?topic=443.0

Not bad first post mate ... probably enough to make many of us round here jealous :wink2:

(... also I saw your post on TWIP in the past and remember thinking then that it was nice work :thumb:)

Welcome to RD ... enjoy settling in, having a mooch around, then get that nickname changed, move your gear stick to the other side and come race :)

Not bad first post mate ... probably enough to make many of us round here jealous :wink2:

(... also I saw your post on TWIP in the past and remember thinking then that it was nice work :thumb:)

Welcome to RD ... enjoy settling in, having a mooch around, then get that nickname changed, move your gear stick to the other side and come race :)

Why does he need to change the gear stick to the other side? if hes English its what he's used to!

Welcome to RD by the way, join the Racing Club and have some fun on track with us soon. :)

my arcade setup

my racing arcade setup...
been reading the forum for a while, think its time to participate :skywalker::skywalker::skywalker:

Latest News

Back