Show us your Rig / Cockpit

• Theo Loonstra

Why do you think that the Playseat is wobbly.
As you can see on my pictures I have one and it steady as a rock.

100_1070.jpg Was using 1080 Lcd Projector with 104 inch screen but like the 37 inch lcd better. It gives me less eye strain.:skywalker:

This is VERY specialized gear and shouldn't be taken lightly but can easily be adapted to suite your needs (orders taken) :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

In anycase a bit more about the gear... It is state of the art technology never to be seen again. :wink2:
----------------------------------------------------
Picture 1
:
Shows the ultra modern next gen type of racing seat. The seat itself is actually a prototype which is not yet available in the shops. To the left you will see a Danby box. Well that is a cpu cooler box in disguise.

The TV is the newest, latest and greatest slimline LCD on the market from a company called "CrapTech" you guys should really try it. The TV is SUPER SlimLine!!!

PS) You might notice the light to the right of the SlimLine TV (on top of the dashboard). That is a streetlight which goes on and off when you drive to give you the feel of night racing. I yet have to try sprinklers for wet races, oops :lol:

Picture 2:
Well yes, how can we forget about the spectators/backseat passengers and their entertainment or in this case the co-driver chill out zone. The couch (backseat) is not only a very desirable British Racing Green but also the most comfortable on this planet.

Because the stereo was stolen from my racing car the guitar is there to provide the right acoustics and also serve as entertainment for nervous passengers. TBH the back of the guitar also serves as rumble strip sound effect.

Cables on the floorboard, well well...no installation would be complete without a obstacle or or two, now would it :rotfl::rotfl:

ROTFPMSL ... nice one - best cockpit to date ... when do you start taking order for them :wink2:

This is where I race-
web.jpg

Alex Gibson Races on my spare "Box PC".

web.jpg

web.jpg

... almost a proper man's room ...
You got the (hopefully) empty stellas, toys and computer kit including steering wheels and stuff, some dangerous cabling and open top pc, sound and vision, neon lights and flashy things, baccy, lighters, skins, dirty ash trays, bad taste dining tables and chairs from the local oxfam or your parents, dirty plates stuffed under the table on the chair (extra points there) ... but you are missing a few things ...

Pot noodle
A goldfish in a bowl that has not been cleaned out for a while
Road signs or flashing bollards borrowed on the way home from god knows where
and finally ... the yukka plant on its last legs.

Come on boys ... try a bit harder eh?
:giggle:

... but you are missing a few things ...

Pot noodle
A goldfish in a bowl that has not been cleaned out for a while
Road signs or flashing bollards borrowed on the way home from god knows where
and finally ... the yukka plant on its last legs.

Come on boys ... try a bit harder eh?
:giggle:

I was looking for girl(s), either in the shape of an old yellowed snap of a (former) girl friend (portrait worth to mentioned) or something like a pin up :)

• John Mactavish

My ghetto obutto -only $40 haha

3524206516_2daaaff747_b.jpg

with bungee gas and brake line

3524210124_6e406ff9b8_b.jpg

3523402261_f6d0e772e3_b.jpg

• John Mactavish

John wheres the cowboy hat? :lol:

Dont those peddles bounce about?

its a $1 gas and brake line...its awesome...you can adjust how firm you want each pedal to be. does a pretty good job of acting like a return spring.

correction :cowboy: Ghetto cowboy hat haha

John sings "You better count your money,
You better count your money, Ghetto Cowboy" bone-thugs and harmony song

• Theo Loonstra

Wow very impressive gearbox there what kind is it and where did you get it from.
Also the small screen there wonder what that is.

Very nice cockpit man.

Latest News

Back