Show us your Rig / Cockpit

Since I posted it in a wrong topic already I'll go ahead and post it where it belongs.

Some awesome setups on this thread and most likely if I get more space I'll build me a dedicated seat as well. Till then:my desktop setup which I can adjust in 1 min for normal PC usage ;)

• Carlos Fu

Mines is the same as yours, but i really would like to have one those playing seats for this games.

• Carlos Fu

Since i had try 2 of my friends playing seats witch is fantastic.

That looks awesome m8y

one day when I have a bit more space/time/money well maybe in the next life or something......;)

Seriously though, what wheel are you using in this setup? is it pre built or is this a mod of another wheel? (love the buttons on the wheel) sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, I couldn't find the answer.

Here is my kit. Unfortunately my room is a bit small so this was taken the day before it got sent to me. The seat is from a Nissan 350Z and still has all its motors in. So i just hook up a battery charger and change the seating position. Its now the best seat in my house :D
SIM RACING SEAT FRAME 001.jpg

• Carlos Fu

Agree. Actually im waiting the dimention for taylormade this kind of play seats.
Im waiting him back for the dimentions.
I had try it an its another feel of it.
AHHAHAHAHA:)

Well here is my setup now, using the Wheelstand Pro.Dell 2407 24" monitor and Dell 17" monitor for TS and real time telemetry.

Attachments

• DSC01927.jpg
    DSC01927.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 374
  • DSC01926.jpg
    DSC01926.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 349
  • DSC01922.jpg
    DSC01922.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 346
  • DSC01920.jpg
    DSC01920.jpg