Show us your Rig / Cockpit

• Carlos Fu

Thanks NielsRacing for your information.
Can i order for outside Europe? Since im from Macau.

That is some seriously lovely kit you got there ... thanks for sharing and making me extremely jealous :p

EDIT: It looks like the monitors and wheel are quite high so that you would be leant back a bit or looking up at them, or are you just another one of those very tall Dutchies :)

That is some seriously lovely kit you got there ... thanks for sharing and making me extremely jealous :p

EDIT: It looks like the monitors and wheel are quite high so that you would be leant back a bit or looking up at them, or are you just another one of those very tall Dutchies :)

I'm 1,88m (6.10ft) so not extremely tall :)
The seating postition is quite normal. Just the same as for example a Porsche 997 cupracer. So indeed, I slightly lean back. For me it's the most comfortable postion. Previously, my monitors were a bit lower but it gave me massive headaches... So I raised them a couple of inches to solve the headache problem:)
Last week I added my G25 shifter so I have no complaints left anymore. The only downside is that my girlfriend hates the whole thing... Too big etc. Well, she's gonna have to live with it anyway:sinister:

• Jacek Kozlowski

VPP rack is my dreamed one.Next year ill be moving to new appartment,so if everything will be ok,i will buy one...i have enough of my desk,on first round of RDGTC part of my desk,where g25 is attached, started to move and i had lots of problems with finishing the race:bad:

VPP rack is my dreamed one.Next year ill be moving to new appartment,so if everything will be ok,i will buy one...i have enough of my desk,on first round of RDGTC part of my desk,where g25 is attached, started to move and i had lots of problems with finishing the race:bad:
I know exactly what you mean...
There are a lot manufactures that sell those racks but after a lot of internet-searching, the VPP came out as my favourite choice. You can slide the seat/pedals and adjust the height of the wheel/screens/seat so anyone (even if you're 1,60m or 2,10m) can find the right driving position. Built quality is superb!

EDIT:
I just uploaded a video in the GTR Evolution thread:

my new one,not finished of course:

Attachments

• S4021128.jpg
    S4021128.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 338
  • S4021129.jpg
    S4021129.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 311

Attachments

• DSC00032.jpg
    DSC00032.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 1,016
  • DSC00036.jpg
    DSC00036.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 951
  • Michael Maple

Another Basic Rig...

I have been thrilled with my VRC from Bob Earl Racing. When you climb in, it is just like sliding your backside into a formula car! It may not help me go fast, but it sure adds to the realism.

Attachments

• VRC.jpg
    VRC.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 683
I saw this one posted on the Atari forums and i just have to share it:

[media]http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=RqZsW-uU5B4[/media]

Skip to 2m50 and play from there and you know what i mean. Insane!! :thumb:

Latest News

Back