BMW Z4 GT3 x 2
Ferrari 488 GT3 x 3
Lamborghini Huracan GT3 x 0
Mclaren 650s GT3 x 5
Mercedes AMG GTR GT3 x 1
Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 x 4
Porsche 911 R 2016 GT3 x 1
Glickenhaus SCG GT3 x 1

3 cars left, be there or be square doods;)

Sorry for the noob questions -- and apologies in advance if this is in the wrong section -- but I want to be sure I follow the rules correctly:

1) The rules state to use our real name in TeamSpeak. Specifically, is this the "Username" field shown below when signing up?
ts.png

2) The rules also state to use our real name "in Assetto Corsa." The only way I can imagine doing this would be to change my actual Steam username. Is that truly necessary? If so, how do others handle this on a practical level when playing other games? Do you just switch your account name to your real name whenever you have a race -- and then switch it back when done?

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to the race!

Sorry for the noob questions -- and apologies in advance if this is in the wrong section -- but I want to be sure I follow the rules correctly:

1) The rules state to use our real name in TeamSpeak. Specifically, is this the "Username" field shown below when signing up?
View attachment 355504

2) The rules also state to use our real name "in Assetto Corsa." The only way I can imagine doing this would be to change my actual Steam username. Is that truly necessary? If so, how do others handle this on a practical level when playing other games? Do you just switch your account name to your real name whenever you have a race -- and then switch it back when done?

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to the race!
hi

1) No. Your personal account is your personal account. When you will introduce the IP and the name of the server and the password, you will have to option to use a nickname. That nickname will be visible only on that TS server, so you will have to put your real name there.

2) No. Your Steam ID is yours. In Assetto Corsa, at options, profile, you can change your displayed name in-game and online. Change your real name from there. Content Manager has that option too(if you don't know what content manager is, you could try to search it, it's pretty awesome. ).

Awesome, thanks a lot for the reply. I was able to set up TeamSpeak in the manner you described.

I think I found the setting in Content Manager. See below; I changed the "Online name" to my real name. Is that right?
View attachment 355522
Years since I did it Aaron but I think that's right - if you pop onto the practice server you'll see your name there buddy. Hope you enjoy tonight's race:thumbsup:

Ok, I'm changing it.

This will be my first ac race since 2 years, just installed it 2 hours ago :D What is the right strategy? Compound? Mandatory pit stop means changing tyres or just add fuel?

Totally as you wish. Make sure to add at least 1 liter of fuel, otherwise it may not be detected as pit stop.

Oh dear the grid is packed :inlove: can't wait

Latest News

Back