AC GT3 @ Spa - Sunday 15th March 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi,

Any setup I use, I can't go fast enough with the R8 ...
I feel like I should go faster ... I have 2 setups, one that resulted somehow from successive races at SPA and the other one is from YouTube (YT). Something is wrong with both of them, but I can't figure out what.

I know I drove R8 for quite some time now, but I still can't go faster. I don't really know why. Maybe this is just my limit?

P.S. I know John will say the solution is the 650s :))

Attachments

• 0_0_aero4_YT.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 0_0_aero4_susp_damp.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 81
Hi,

I feel like I should go faster ... I have 2 setups, one that resulted somehow from successive races at SPA and the other one is from YouTube (YT). Something is wrong with both of them, but I can't figure out what.

I know I drove R8 for quite some time now, but I still can't go faster. I don't really know why. Maybe this is just my limit?

No my friend, I wouldn't say go with the 650S, I'd say go with the flow and enjoy your ever-improving learning curve, have fun racing. ;)

Hi, put me on the list please with an Audi :)

Hi,

I have a kinda solid (didn't spin or went wide last race in 110 minutes) for the Nordschleife. If I manage to go on track before practice starts, I'll compare it with yours.
Otherwise I'll try to figure out "the problems" over the next days :)

Hi,

What is your best time? I did manage a 1.19.1 (once :( ).

• Deleted member 387850

Folks! We have the classic Spa + GT3 combo this weekend. We'd love to see you folks there and get AC weekends flowing again after the winter lull. :)

Happy to answer the call for such a classic combo! Sign me up with the 650s please :thumbsup:

PS: I don't think I got an alert when you mentioned me, perhaps because it's wrapped in a Spoiler block? Just spotted the event in the calendar!

Hi, put me on the list please with an Audi :)

I have a kinda solid (didn't spin or went wide last race in 110 minutes) for the Nordschleife. If I manage to go on track before practice starts, I'll compare it with yours.
Otherwise I'll try to figure out "the problems" over the next days :)
Rasmus! Where've you been buddy? Great to see you, an Audi for you:)

Last edited:

Latest News

Back