AC GT3 @ Spa - Sunday 15th March 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I should be able to make this one chaps, would be good to get back in, I am spending most of the weekend in the garage prepping the Radical for SPA at the end of this month, so If the wife hasn't divorced me and taken everything then yeah I should be good for this.

@RobertR1 tell your guests you have Coronavirus..........then you can race :)

What car though, I've been out for a while and fancy trying something different, I'll go for the 488 GT3 for now as I have never tried it.
I will take the R8 #29. If I have time, maybe I will try something else.
You're both in guys, welcome :thumbsup:

I'll stay with an Italian brand and go for the Lambo pls. I am still slower with it than with the Ferrari, but with a bit more practice I think I can go faster.

@Medilloni , All football canceled (in the Netherlands), GP Melbourne will probably be canceled, in Italy everything canceled. Belgium also suffers under Corona virus. Is this event still on?
*Yes Han, as long as we're careful and follow sensible guidelines such as:

- No more than one person sat in our rig.
- Don't pick your nose whilst driving.
- If you wear a string of garlic around your neck, don't lean too close to your wheel, especially with direct drive wheels, try slicing a clove in half and stick it in your ar ear.
- Take vitamin C and keep hydrated with large quantities of liquid, I can personally vouch for this combo of liquid and lime (medicinal purposes only):
Capture.JPG
:whistling:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*You guys know I like a joke, but on a serious note, take good care of yourselves:thumbsup:

Latest News

Back