AC GT3 @ Red Bull Ring - Sunday 5th April 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Yep, could rev up but couldn't select a gear. Maybe be a connection issue but I tried three other open online servers and they all worked fine.
I wondered if RD were playing a late April fool joke on me.
Really strange... Did you select different assists for the rd servers compared to other servers?
Content manager allows server and car specific assists settings.
Auto-clutch would be the one I'd think about

hi Bart
in the last races there are ever about 5 cars without a driver so if you now join there will be a place for sure
hape
Driving with an unknown car without a setup is horrible though... But might think about it. Thanks for the tip!

@Chris Down . Is it a lot of work to set up the server with the assigned cars. There is 8 who will drive the GT_R but only 2 on the server. The same with the other cars.

Sure thing, I'll reconfigure it to match the choices now that we're full.

I see all cars have free slots right now and there are 5 people on the server, so I'll wait for it to be less populated before restarting :)

Last edited:
There's still plenty of slots available for the Monday event. It's a great combo. Never mind if you're relatively new to our events because most of us haven't done this one either. So join us for some nice racing in a beautiful part of Germany!

Latest News

Back