AC GT3 @ Red Bull Ring - Sunday 5th April 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm working on a small system that will make skin management easier so more people can choose skins for GT3 without it being too much of a chore to sort out come race day. Stay tuned. :)

For those asking for skin assignments, I just finished writing a small system to make this easier. Please make your requests here, and your assigned skin will be applied for all AC GT3 events. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I wanted to change to the Ferrari for monza but I had sort of committed to what turned out, in hindsight, to be a bad fuel, aero and suspension setup for the mclaren. Had to pit in with 3 laps to go.. good to hear it wasn't just me!

I wouldn't know the A1 track very well but hopefully this one goes better! Last time i was around it was Formula 1 98 :p. Turn 1 you never forget though. What a great corner coming up the hill.

I would like to give this a try please, do I need teamspeak installed I don't have a headset.
Ferrari 488 GT3 please
Yes, you will need to be on TS. you are not obligated to speak, so you don't need to have a microphone, but you must be there to hear the recommendations or announcements made by the staff and organizers.

Yes, you will need to be on TS. you are not obligated to speak, so you don't need to have a microphone, but you must be there to hear the recommendations or announcements made by the staff and organizers.

OK thanks will install that later on, I will be at the back of the grid no doubt :)

Latest News

Back