Database Editor

Database Editor 2.2.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can you explain why I'm always offline and my saves can't be found?
i'm getting this as well, i have tried uninstalling reinstalling python and some other random things i thought might sort the problem but nothing is working. i guess we'll just have to wait for a patch or something to make it a little easier to set up lol

n4x_0 updated Database Editor with a new update entry:

Database Editor 2.1.0

New features​

• Added new staff contract managing in the contracts section
  • Added contracts for next year in the contract modal
  • Added notification icon on drivers/staff who have a contract signed for next season
  • Retirement now is editable from the attributes section
  • Added gap to winer and gap to pole to the season tables
  • Added indicators next to the team performance bars

Bug fixes​

• Addressed an issue that would...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I absolutely love this mod, its made the game so much better. Idk if it'd be possible but would you be able to edit team/engine names. So I want to remove the Renault engine as it is happening IRL but idk of anyway to do it. Thanks for your amazing and hard work!

Cheers mate! Hope your pain will be relieved soon!
Would it be possible to decide which F2 and F3 teams/cars drivers get assigned to. Maybe it's already possible and I'm just too dump to find it, but rn we can only move drivers to specific cars in F1, right?

One thing I've noticed is how any alteration on mentality of staffs would immediately got revert back to their original state when you progress the calendar, feels like it is hard-tided to the current state of your team.

havent tried it out yet but am i able to change the calender for season 1, or do i have to do the full season before shrinking the calender?

Absolutely love the rate of these updates!

If possible could you make it so we can rename engines and or teams?
And what I think along with editing driver/staff names would be cool is editing age. (Im trying to add Adrian Newey and as authentic as possible!

Absolutely love the rate of these updates!

If possible could you make it so we can rename engines and or teams?
And what I think along with editing driver/staff names would be cool is editing age. (Im trying to add Adrian Newey and as authentic as possible!
I'm hoping age editing comes tomorrow. Engines I dunno if are possible though DB, Teams are not sadly :(

There is a known bug right now that makes the app crash when opening standings if you renamed a driver. Will be fixed tomorrow

Latest News

Back