Database Editor

Database Editor 2.2.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
are you able to rename drivers or staff? i know in 22 you could as long you used names in the registry or have they patched that out?

NVM it was anwsered XD

Last edited:
Hey Mate, Thanks for the work you're doing with this editor.
I'm not sure if this problems is because of the editor or just the game itself.
I have bearmann driving for Haas and Paul Aron driving for my own team but in the game they drive the F1 championship aswell as the F2 championship. They're always in the last places of F2 causing them to have a bad mentality. Maybe you can look in to this?

If your file is a .vdf file or smth like that you’re simply not following the path in the instructions.
i followed every step i did it multipile times but my folder where the saves should be is empty

Attachments

• Bild_2024-07-25_165847388.png
    Bild_2024-07-25_165847388.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 44
i followed every step i did it multipile times but my folder where the saves should be is empty
Brother it’s NOT THE STEAMAPPS PATH, THIRD TIME I’M TELLING YOU. I’m not even going to tell you the path because you’re straight up ignoring me. Just. Read. The. Set. Up. It tells you the path there. It’s not that complicated

My driver Paul Aron is getting sprint race points when its not even a sprint weekend lol. He has never finished in the points and got 3 points twice.

1721920500586.png

Brother it’s NOT THE STEAMAPPS PATH, THIRD TIME I’M TELLING YOU. I’m not even going to tell you the path because you’re straight up ignoring me. Just. Read. The. Set. Up. It tells you the path there. It’s not that complicated
Iam sorry mate i finaly found it

Last edited:
Hi! I've tried to follow the whole procedure, but when I start the ‘run’ file, a window appears which says ‘python.exe -m pip install --upgrade pip’ at the end, but I can't solve it. Can you help me?

I have tried every solution on the trouble shooting guide but it still says could not connect to back end. This is the error I get. "python: can't open file 'C:\\Users\\ryans\\OneDrive\\Desktop\\F1 Manager 24 Mods\\DB Editor\\cmd\\DatabaseEditor\\back\\back.python': [Errno 2] No such file or directory". does anyone know how to fix it?

Hi! I've tried to follow the whole procedure, but when I start the ‘run’ file, a window appears which says ‘python.exe -m pip install --upgrade pip’ at the end, but I can't solve it. Can you help me?
Same for me with the run command, but with the restart command, it works

Latest News

Back