Database Editor

Database Editor 2.2.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank you for your very swift reply!

The console does not close, the final message is:

reify:bootstrap-icons: timing reifyNode:node_modules/bootstrap Completed in 1034ms

EDIT: Deleting the (empty) node_modules folder had no effect.
Yeah if the node modules folder is empty then for some reason node is not installing the dependencies needed... I'm a bit lost here as this escapes out of my control

I'd say it's an issue with node installing dependencies, python side looks good to me, try deleting node_modules folder

Yeah if the node modules folder is empty then for some reason node is not installing the dependencies needed... I'm a bit lost here as this escapes out of my control
Ok, thanks so much for your time. I'll try reinstalling everything from scratch.

As I said python is defenately well installed so don't uninstall it, seems like an issue with nodejs
Just to follow up:
I think I was not waiting long enough for the node_modules folder to be populated. Eventually there was a message saying it had installed 82 modules in 2 minutes.
Tool is working for me now! Thanks again, mate.

Could you make a quick guide how to install this? or am i just stupid atm?
There's a guid ein the github repo:

For every type of installation there's a video guide. The interface of the app in the videos will be the last year's version but it is the same process.

saving our asses with this mod because frontier releases an unfinished game, thank you so much man
the contract system is ****ed, mentality system is ****ed... without this mod there's no shot i could've played this game without an aneurysm

There's a guid ein the github repo:

For every type of installation there's a video guide. The interface of the app in the videos will be the last year's version but it is the same process.
I cant find a save only steam autosave does this work 2?

Latest News

Back