Database Editor

Database Editor 2.2.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
I wasn't very specific with what my problem was the last time. Whenever I open the database editor, and the custom config opens up. It's just blank with the custom configuration text. And for your info, I have not changed anything with the model or config file.

Last edited:
I wasn't very specific with what my problem was the last time. Whenever I open the database editor, and the custom config opens up. It's just blank with the custom configuration text. And for your info, I have not changed anything with the model or config file.
is it a24 save with no custom team?

Aside from adding any new features into this already absolutely amazing mod, is there anyway to know how the Growth stat actually affect each driver's development?

Last edited:
Im in my second season and all F2 drivers who have a seat in a F1 team still drive in F2. The points they get in their sprint race will be added to the F1 team points.

Im in my second season and all F2 drivers who have a seat in a F1 team still drive in F2. The points they get in their sprint race will be added to the F1 team points.
Lol damn that's a huge bug (good find!), I think the best thing you can do is to not move any of those drivers with F2 F3 seats directly into the main seats of an F1 team, but instead just give them a new contract (via the editor) and wait for the next season for them to join replace a current driver.

Last edited:
First of all, congratulations on your work.
Do you know if, in the future, it will be possible to add teams via the editor?
And thus make gp with 24,26 etc. cars?

Last edited by a moderator:
n4x_0 submitted a new resource:

Database Editor - App that will let you customize your F1 M 24/23 saves

Read more about this resource...

I have a problem starting the "run" file. As you can see from the image it tells me to update the Python pips to the next version, but I have already updated them to the latest version 24.2. It also tells me by continuing in the script that electron cannot be started correctly. After this the script closes and crashes completely. I followed all the procedures to the letter as explained by you. I also installed the pips manually but despite this it asks me to install the next version. Can you help me please I'm desperate I've tried all your suggestions. Thank you for your interest, I await your kind response to the problem.:(:(

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-29 223912.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-29 223912.png
    138.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot 2024-07-29 222720.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-29 222720.png
    85.8 KB · Views: 18

Latest News

Back