Database Editor

Database Editor 2.2.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have tried every solution on the trouble shooting guide but it still says could not connect to back end. This is the error I get. "python: can't open file 'C:\\Users\\ryans\\OneDrive\\Desktop\\F1 Manager 24 Mods\\DB Editor\\cmd\\DatabaseEditor\\back\\back.python': [Errno 2] No such file or directory". does anyone know how to fix it?
Never mind I figured it out.

Does anyone had an idea on how the Growth attribute actually affect the other stats of a driver overtime? Does the game just randomly distribute the growth points they had?

For those struggling to connect to the backend, this is what I did to resolve the issue

After downloading the mod, and installing nodeJS and Python. Make sure to change the PATH of Python by going to "edit the system environment variables" -> Environment Variables -> Click on Path and click on edit -> Change "launcher" to "Python312" (Assuming that's the Python version) -> Click OK and it should allow you to connect to the backend and use the tool

I know this technically isn't the fault of the mod, but when putting my save files in the game won't update and am autosave vdf file was already there and seems to be the only file that it will run.

Can you explain why I'm always offline and my saves can't be found?

Attachments

• Capture d'écran 2024-07-26 122214.png
    Capture d'écran 2024-07-26 122214.png
    685.9 KB · Views: 46
Is anyone else having this problem: I've been using the editor and everything is working smoothly, I'm currently at the 5th race of the season and tried to edit Mercedes' performance stats and upon clicking Save it automatically disconnects me. I can edit literally everything else in the database and it's fine, but once i try to edit a single digit in the Performance tab specifically for Mercedes, I get the "Something went wrong. Please restart the tool" message. Any help?

What worked for me regarding the "could not connect to back end" inside the mod was to start the python installer you downloaded once and click on repair. After that i was able to use the run.bat and managed to connect to the db

Last edited:
@n4x_0 can you help me?
when I swap around affiliate drivers, I'm not able to select them on P1. Any thoughts? Aalo Oli Bearman is my affiliatte and I cannot see him on my drivers list

Attachments

• 2024-07-26 16_51_20-F1Manager24.png
    2024-07-26 16_51_20-F1Manager24.png
    930.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 2024-07-26 16_50_28-F1Manager24.png
    2024-07-26 16_50_28-F1Manager24.png
    735.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 2024-07-26 16_48_44-Database Editor for F1 Manager.png
    2024-07-26 16_48_44-Database Editor for F1 Manager.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 39
Hi! There is a problem with saving tracks, an error message is displayed when deleting a track "Something went wrong. Please restart the tool". Otherwise a great editor, thanks!

Latest News

Back