Database Editor

Database Editor 2.2.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have a problem starting the "run" file. As you can see from the image it tells me to update the Python pips to the next version, but I have already updated them to the latest version 24.2. It also tells me by continuing in the script that electron cannot be started correctly. After this the script closes and crashes completely. I followed all the procedures to the letter as explained by you. I also installed the pips manually but despite this it asks me to install the next version. Can you help me please I'm desperate I've tried all your suggestions. Thank you for your interest, I await your kind response to the problem.:(:(
No, it’s saying that pip has an update AVAILABLE, not that it went wrong. And then it says delete node_modules/electron, it’s literally saying what to do. Delete the node_module folder snd try to run again, something went wrong when installing electron

Hello I install everything according to the instructions and it does not work and yet the other version of f1 manager 23 if it works. Do I have to uninstall all the old stuff to make it work?

Last edited by a moderator:
this appears when i try to run it, what should i do?

Attachments

• Imagem do WhatsApp de 2024-07-29 à(s) 19.31.09_07d1c78a.jpg
    Imagem do WhatsApp de 2024-07-29 à(s) 19.31.09_07d1c78a.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 44
n4x_0 updated Database Editor with a new update entry:

Database Editor 2.1.8

New features​

• Added button to add new parts in stead of editing the performance of already existing one in the performance tab
  • Performance tab will update automatically when editing any team
  • Rebalance of strength of general editing buttons on the performance tab

Bug fixed​

• Fixed a bug that would make the edited age of a driver/staff be stored incorrectly
  • Fixed a bug that would make the affiliate drivers who also...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Quick Question - when I edit a drivers name from a 'generated driver' to a different one, the short 3 letter name always appears as LOC/LUC instead of the surname I have changed it to.

Is there a way to change this?

Have I missed something on the editor?

thanks in advance :)

Latest News

Back