AC 24hour Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@LeMans, Wed 28th June 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
These are my settings (CSP 1.79 and SOL 2.2.9)
1687955800050.png

1687955820258.png

In case you've missed it, can I draw your attention to a new series of Tuesday races that Han is allowing me to host. Second one is here ...

Thread 'Classic Races: Lotus 25@Donington 1938, Tue 4th July 2023' https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...s-25-donington-1938-tue-4th-july-2023.260733/

If the thought of an old open wheeler puts you off then just give is as go as they are great fun to drive. The base setup is fairly good but Allan will share his setup if you ask him nicely.

I'm open to suggestions on what to put on in coming weeks so let me know if you have some favourite combo.

If this 24hr format works tonight then expect some day/night races on Tuesday also :)

Last edited:
In case you've missed it, can I draw your attention to a new series of Tuesday races that Han is allowing me to host. Second one is here ...

Thread 'Classic Races: Lotus 25@Donington 1938, Tue 4th July 2023' https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...s-25-donington-1938-tue-4th-july-2023.260733/

If the thought of an old open wheeler puts you off then just give is as go as they are great fun to drive. The base setup is fairly good but Allan will share his setup if you ask him nicely.

I'm open to suggestions on what to put on in coming weeks so let me know if you have some favourite combo.

If this 24hr format works tonight then expect some day/night races on Tuesday also :)
Just took a drive. A real handfull around Donington. I did notice though that track is poorly optimised as it goes into the woods. Might give trouble with a full grid. My FPS is a solid 80fps in VR but i had a low of 65 where my low is usually 79.9. ANYWAY, i,m in of course !!!!

I choose not the latest soll @ weatherscript but: Default implementation

And it works!!
Andre, i had a problem this morning with the graphics. I use pure and it was not right. Anyway, if you check it out the latest CM has a bug and needs to be rolled back as i believe it is causing problems with Sol too. I have now removed auto update under advice from Mr Boese on his site. Now fixed by the way

Strange experience, didn't work out for me...

24h format is great, a bit unfortunate that it started the wrong way and had to do restart. I had no sound on restart, had to quit the server and get back on. half a lap down... Tried to get closer to the guys in front of me, but just too far away. After Ricardo had to rejoin I got some hope, but couldn't get close enough. Almost got to his rear in our last lap, but then both of us were shipped back to the pits, couldn't finish the lap, unfortunately...

Anyway, the day/night thingy was great, saw no warping today and reinforced my bad luck sheilds again. One day it'll work out fine I guess :cool:

Thanks Han and congratz to the front guys, Jason, well done, Fulvio great drumrolls :cool:

Latest News

Back