AC 24hour Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@LeMans, Wed 28th June 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
CSP (not CM) is 1.79 and I think that is fine, My CM is 0.8.2561.39678 {you can find this number on the Settings->Content Manager->General page on the right hand side, labelled App version) and I have SOL 2.2.7 - again I this this version of SOL is fine. There seems to be some issues with SOL 2.2.9 and the latest CM so I haven't upgrade yet. But I think others are using 2.2.9. I'd personally stick with 2.2.7 for now.
I've installed SOL 2.2.9 and its seems OK. I'm not seeing the Controller option in the drive menu weather setting. Is this because I'm not running SOL 1.8?

After my holiday I am faced with a barrage of technical complications??

i have CM 1.79:) from what i have read that is okay...
Do I just have to follow the video and download 2.2.9?? a bit concerned i am going to create havoc in the world of my Assetto Corsa, and get into all sorts of trouble.:O_o:
Don't worry. Nothing can go wrong. SOL and WeatherFX are options that you can disable. They don't do anything with AC itself.

Nice to have you back, Ernie!
How was your holiday?

Last edited:
After my holiday I am faced with a barrage of technical complications??

i have CM 1.79:) from what i have read that is okay...
Do I just have to follow the video and download 2.2.9?? a bit concerned i am going to create havoc in the world of my Assetto Corsa, and get into all sorts of trouble.:O_o:
Hi Ernie, there are bug issues with the latest CM build. The experts recomend rolling back to 82467. The one Colin is using is the latest one with issues. I had problems until i rolled it back to this number. If you go onto Peter Boeses website his link will do it for you. Just remember to switch off auto update first mate. I am using Pure which i believe is the most effected.
P.S. hope you had a nice break

Definitely not my day, someone hit me and put me out of the race in lap 1, I have to review the replay to see what happens but I am pretty sure is the blue fiat reported before in the videoin the chat I really think that was not my fault as I was keeping my line happy to understand what happen to avoid it next time. After that, I just race alone until I was discalified even when I stop en pits.
Nice track and good day night transition but boring for me, I prefer those races where I fight with Ricardo or Domenic. However, thank you Han and congrats to the winners. See you next week

Definitely not my day, someone hit me and put me out of the race in lap 1, I have to review the replay to see what happens but I am pretty sure is the blue fiat reported before in the videoin the chat I really think that was not my fault as I was keeping my line happy to understand what happen to avoid it next time. After that, I just race alone until I was discalified even when I stop en pits.
Nice track and good day night transition but boring for me, I prefer those races where I fight with Ricardo or Domenic. However, thank you Han and congrats to the winners. See you next week
I think that was me Jose, my post #153 explains it, I'm so sorry it affected you.
.......................................................................................................

To anyone else that can help with the warping/stuttering - I was told tonight by another racer (and is also a software developer), if I can't see the warping in my replay, then the fault is likely at my end, not the server, can anyone shine any light on that?:unsure:

Last edited:
I think that was me Jose, my post #153 explains it, I'm so sorry it affected you.
.......................................................................................................

To anyone else that can help with the warping/stuttering - I was told tonight by another racer (and is also a software developer), if I can't see the warping in my replay, then the fault is likely at my end, not the server, can anyone shine any light on that?:unsure:
Ah, I read it now, it was a connection issue. No problem John, that means I did it correctly, I was trying to keep my line.
I got one of those in other race and kill Domenic, I understand. And yes, I was in the yellow Mazda.

Here the answer of our guru Rasmus:

Yep, that's how it normally works.
The "problem" client gets healthy updates every time it asks the server, but all other clients get buggy updates about that one client.

It can either be ping/package loss or the cpu causing physics choke (the famous PHY_LATE in the render stats app while driving).

What's tricky about this is that you can have healthy physics at 60 fps but buggy physics at 80 fps.
Just because your cpu can push out more fps, it doesn't mean it can get the physics ready in time for the next tick.

I wondered why kunos didn't code AC to always have healthy physics and simply limit the fps to at least the physics ticks, but then you'd probably have extremely bad "1% low fps" (microstutters).

when Markus was holding the thursday event was no lag and now is lagging tell me thats a complot . my ping its ok in any other server yesterday before the agile i was doing a race on sgp with 30-40ping

Last edited:
Here the answer of our guru Rasmus:

Yep, that's how it normally works.
The "problem" client gets healthy updates every time it asks the server, but all other clients get buggy updates about that one client.

It can either be ping/package loss or the cpu causing physics choke (the famous PHY_LATE in the render stats app while driving).

What's tricky about this is that you can have healthy physics at 60 fps but buggy physics at 80 fps.
Just because your cpu can push out more fps, it doesn't mean it can get the physics ready in time for the next tick.

I wondered why kunos didn't code AC to always have healthy physics and simply limit the fps to at least the physics ticks, but then you'd probably have extremely bad "1% low fps" (microstutters).
Thank you Han:thumbsup:

I've had a look at my settings (haven't done for over a year), frame rate was set to 200 so I've turned it down to 100, also turned down rendering distance in the hope it'll help (I'm useless with tech stuff).:unsure:

Thank you Han:thumbsup:

I've had a look at my settings (haven't done for over a year), frame rate was set to 200 so I've turned it down to 100, also turned down rendering distance in the hope it'll help (I'm useless with tech stuff).:unsure:
As I remember I got the advice to limit the frame rate to the refresh rate of the monitor.
My monitor is 144khz so my frame rate limit is 143fps.

I'm also a nono on these kinds of stuff so I rely on what others tell me.

To add,
Rolex 24 (Daytona). Then 12hr races;

Bathurst 12hr (we could start in the dark like they do )
Petite Le Mans (12hr Road Atalanta) (similar to Bathurst, but starts light, ends in dark)

24hr lemons between the transit van, Honda acty truck, Citroen van, and the panda could be interesting :roflmao:

Latest News

Back