AC 24hour Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@LeMans, Wed 28th June 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Loving the Day/Night format, but is it going too quick??,i counted it going full 24 hrs in about 48 mins??.. @Medilloni nice time John, got to within 1.3 secs but driving it like i stole it.:cautious: :cautious: :sneaky: :D,could,nt get it down anymore....sooo if you cant get Sol working or you"re tied up busy on Weds John,be a shame but never mind eh!!..:p :p :roflmao: :roflmao: :inlove:
Haha, I doubt I can make it Allan. That time's some way off my pb (offline) so I'd be surprised if quicker guys aren't breaking the 5mins barrier with the Abarth - understandable with the straight line speed advantage here. I tried the Mazda against AI, and the tow off Abarths was unbelievable, should be a fun race!:D

Headlight problem was 'cos I didn't have 'Lighting FX' ticked, works fine now :)

Last edited:
Speaking of Lighting FX, you can widen and I think brighten the headlights if you need.

Screenshot 2023-06-24 114045.jpg

hmm not sure then, being both cars are kunos. Did you reinstall manually (drag and drop)? It has a few layouts, maybe one didn't install right, manual can "solve" that sometmes

I don't know if the server logs show why the checksum failed / if han can see those.

Maybe disabling some app could be it. Or theres always steam verify files

hmm not sure then, being both cars are kunos. Did you reinstall manually (drag and drop)? It has a few layouts, maybe one didn't install right, manual can "solve" that sometmes

I don't know if the server logs show why the checksum failed / if han can see those.

Maybe disabling some app could be it. Or theres always steam verify files
Did you install SOL also? I've activated a checksum check on CSP and SOL having installed.

I get a checksum problem when loading the server.

Track is a fresh install from the link, so I assume it's because I don't use this eye cabdy stuff?
Yes. You need the "eye candy stuff" (CSP and SOL) to get the day/night transition.
The checksum only checks if you have it installed, not if you're using it so you can "cheat" by not using is and drive in daylight only.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back