AC 24hour Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@LeMans, Wed 28th June 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Yes. You need the "eye candy stuff" (CSP and SOL) to get the day/night transition.
The checksum only checks if you have it installed, not if you're using it so you can "cheat" by not using is and drive in daylight only.
So can I simply drag and drop the files into AC and just leave them there without installing CM? I'm too lazy to do further more for only one event. :whistling::sleep:

So can I simply drag and drop the files into AC and just leave them there without installing CM? I'm too lazy to do further more for only one event. :whistling::sleep:
I'm not sure if that works without CM.
But I strongly advise you to start using CM. It's not only eye candy but a lot of ease of use and also a much faster start up of the game.
Plus that there are more and more mods for which CSP is strongly advised and I'm going to use those in my events.

And the day/night format will certainly not for one event. I've tested the Fat-Alfie tracks for night race capability and they are all great. This fall I will do the yearly Fat-Alfie championship in the 24h format with day/night transition.
You don't want to miss that championship!!!

Last edited:
Thx for your advices. Not sure, if I'm gonna get this sorted yet. Maybe in the future.
It's really not much work but you will get a lot of it in return. With installing CM, you will get CSP automatically. To start with a great 24h experience within one hour of racing with a beautiful sunset!

And you can still use Assetto Corsa from stock as you are used to now. So there's nothing to loose, only to gain.

hmm not sure then, being both cars are kunos. Did you reinstall manually (drag and drop)? It has a few layouts, maybe one didn't install right, manual can "solve" that sometmes

I don't know if the server logs show why the checksum failed / if han can see those.

Maybe disabling some app could be it. Or theres always steam verify files
draged and dropped and put into track folder

Got mine working now had to install SOL
All info was in the CSP video

Wayne, do it!

Additionally to the mentioned advantages CM also brings a performance boost.
You can see the whole CM/SOL complex as the updates that AC deserved from Kunos but never received.

And the whole SOL thingy can´t be that difficult as even my "mechanically gifted" self managed to enjoy it. (and I have forgotten how I did it, so can´t have been bad)

Totally agree, an awesome combo from Han, really brings the track to life:thumbsup:

...so difficult in the dark to spot brake points though!
Brakepoints?

The way I´m driving I don´t need no brakepoints :sneaky:

Screenshot 2023-06-28 at 00-02-40 deloean meme at DuckDuckGo.png

It's really not much work but you will get a lot of it in return. With installing CM, you will get CSP automatically. To start with a great 24h experience within one hour of racing with a beautiful sunset!

And you can still use Assetto Corsa from stock as you are used to now. So there's nothing to loose, only to gain.
Than you mate!

As far as I understand it, CM would also be the launcher then. So how would it work with crew chief? Atm I launch AC via crew chief.

Than you mate!

As far as I understand it, CM would also be the launcher then. So how would it work with crew chief? Atm I launch AC via crew chief.
I start CrewChief separately first and then ContentManager. I'm not using CrewChief in single player mode.
And for online racing I also start Discord separately.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back