The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

After a bit of a delay due to real life commitments,

I have released Slea Head as an Alpha.

Screenshot_lotus_elise_sc_s1_slea_head_13-5-121-19-26-21.jpg

OK, this has been on my backburner for way too long and I don't have the skillset to make it happen so here we go.

I have an accurate model of Mount Akagi on hand - from Shinzakadaira Parking to Himeyuri parking - would anyone be interested in tracing it from scratch? According to what I was able to cross reference and gather, it should be <1m accurate, based on a laser scan and also matching the aerial terrain LIDAR available from the Japanese government.

1642583998388.png

1642584175675.png

1642584347083.png

@Fat-Alfie pretty please?

Last edited:
OK, this has been on my backburner for way too long and I don't have the skillset to make it happen so here we go.

I have an accurate model of Mount Akagi on hand - from Shinzakadaira Parking to Himeyuri parking - would anyone be interested in tracing it from scratch? According to what I was able to cross reference and gather, it should be <1m accurate, based on a laser scan and also matching the aerial terrain LIDAR available from the Japanese government.

View attachment 533903
View attachment 533906

View attachment 533914

Wooooooooooooowwwww, I need this!!!!!!
Dibs on the cams.

View attachment 533903
View attachment 533906

View attachment 533914

@Ben O'Bro
giphy.gif

Latest News

Back