The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

1.jpg
2.jpg

all sorts of bit n bobs around the main buildings
4.jpg

got a weird error, these doors are blue, but the moment I load the images in my browser they turn purple, no matter if I use jpg or png :cautious:
Fine now, must have been some unknown "night light" feature.
These doors are cool because they are literally just one quad, with the texture and normals baked from a high res model.

Last edited:
View attachment 493795

So far the road curves seem to hold. Of course there is a whole bunch of manual smoothing i will have to do since the geodata is not perfect but there's a start.

Now i'll focus on making the Cividale-Castelmonte rally track which is a bit more approachable.

EDIT:
View attachment 493844
View attachment 493845
View attachment 493846

Last one is the ortho view of the whole climb.
there's a bunch of kinks in the road that need working but for the first part it's not too bad
Ciao immagino tu sia italiano! Senti, ti va se ci sentiamo? Avrei bisogno di una mano a capire come finire il tracciato che sto facendo (Passo Pura - rally delle alpi carniche). Io sono del Friuli,se vuoi scrivi un messaggio o cercami su FB, Luca Pesenti, grazie!

Ola guys!
What a bunch of terrific months here!
The new bar, alcohol ( u got a bar, u got alcohol ), and a lot of commissioned work.
In the meantime to keep me relaxed I started modeling something not vintage, but easy and maybe fun for online racing and leagues.
Slowly in my spare time, I just finished the model and some barebone physics.
There is no Euro Nascar in the whole sim panorama so, why not?
Just need some kind boy for creating some RL livery!

View attachment 513656View attachment 513657
Looking really nice man, haven't really seen much of Euro Nascar in AC so really looking forward to it.
Also if you need someone for the skins do let me know :)

Latest News

Back