The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Teaser.png

A rare prototype of a forgotten super car from the 90's, i'll let you guess what it could be... :whistling:

View attachment 351093
A rare prototype of a forgotten super car from the 90's, i'll let you guess what it could be... :whistling:

The Gallardo predecessor for sure, my bet is on Cala as well even though that has a headlight that extends further back towards the A pillar but might be perspective.

What is your subdivision setting?? The shader is not set to smooth so to get this level of 'smoothness' that must be millions of tris :).

Is it? So it's a rarity? Can I expect it to become valuable? :D
I did not know you modeled the 1999 CART for VRC.
Yes I did the '99 CART for them. The Prelude is not much of a rarity other than being the first car I've got into AC. It was first modeled for BeamNG, and it was my first real car, which I still own (though it's been sitting for over 2 years now, another thing I have to spend time on!).
Also was the first car I've tried to sell as a mod, which didn't turn out quite well. Had a good amount of sales, but it also started a copyright debate and long and boring payware discussion on the official AC forums, just before they were shut down by Kunos.

Thinking of doing a re-model of it, but based on a restomod I've followed on the past year or so which turned out really good, with an H22A swap

WzOu9Z.jpg

and in other news... 911 Singer AWD ready-ish
The kids are gonna love this one. :thumbsup:

Don't forget the Veloce GTS-6
Indeed. This man speaks the truth, an oldie but goodie. :)

AC just never gets old with this level of content. Coupled with some of @Fat-Alfie 's filthy good road courses, it doesn't get much better, except maybe with @Stereo 's latest WIP...this thing is well up my strasse...

The Gallardo predecessor for sure, my bet is on Cala as well even though that has a headlight that extends further back towards the A pillar but might be perspective.

What is your subdivision setting?? The shader is not set to smooth so to get this level of 'smoothness' that must be millions of tris :).

It's definitely The 1995 Lamborghini Cala.
Preveiw1.png
Preveiw2.png
Preveiw3.png
Preveiw4.png

As for subsurfs, I currently have them set to 1. I didn't have smooth shading enabled before.

ZkTvmrn.jpg

l377HeW.jpg

Roughly halfway done the transmission, front half is more symmetrical so hopefully a tiny bit less work (also doesn't need as high level of detail, although not by a huge margin). The cutout in the bottom edge of the rear, so the transmission fits under it, should mark the final notch in the bodywork, although I'm still gonna be looking it over critically as I work.

Last edited:
it's out - https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/porsche-911-singer.29318/

Triple Singer
Triple the Fun

wd1.1.jpg

for the story:
they made a first one "mulholand" edition, with a fancy skin i couldn't find courage to create :

And then they did the "sinequanon" version, the owner wanted full black, in some videos it is, in some he has copper minilites :

The other skins i made are totally my creation.
And the real ones aren't AWD as far as i know. Since we thought of making a 4.0, 3.8 and then the 4.0 AWD, we thought we might as well make them look different ;)

Latest News

Back