The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

nqIuA9y.jpg

You know, it would be a good companion skin to this...
2C2NtOT.jpg

KnaVx2L.jpg

Added exhaust tips, spoiler bolts and the banansmission.

[edit] bonus pic cause I felt like testing how CSP material management works with masked skins. Turns out, not super great (the pearl changes colour, it's not plain gloss at least on default settings).
fwN1IDR.jpg

Last edited:
Since you quoted me before about the subdivisions thing, I'm not sure if that came across correctly. You clearly NEED to subdivide that mesh a bit more to have smoother edges, specially around the roof pillars, and to avoid having reflection issues on the wheel arches with so much triangulation going on there.
Check out this polygon flow, it's below 170k triangles without interior (to compare with your 200k limit), that amount of density allows you to keep the seams and cuts more even and smooth than having fewer subdivisions in the mesh.

View attachment 350808

All this subdivisions talk.... :whistling:

Cheers, that's clear. What I meant was modeling it as one piece without adding seams to a 'lower-poly' model with unrefined areas and then adding subdivision, doubling the geometry in all places. In Blender that usually adds lots of geometry where it isn't needed and not enough where it is.

Thanks for all the input!

You also need the old demo bootleg (Prelude) and some of the wacky side projects (S800, S800RSC, Sera.)

- the bassist, evidently :D

In other news, I've sent in my final bass tracks to the studio engineer. As soon as he's done with the mixdown and any last-minute edits we should be good for releasing the NFS Class B and 993 Turbo updates. Remember, radio stations nationwide first and then retailers a week later, so check your local record shops when the first single drops!

Last edited:
Had the Lolas already, now have the Miker... phew.

EDIT: I also own the RSS GT pack, but still miss the CART and F79.
Since I'm practically broke now, this will have to wait.

You even have the Prelude! that's even harder to get than the Mustang 302LS :roflmao:

Oh yeah I should dedicate more time to the NFS Pack B, it's all good just need to have one last drive with it to make sure it's all taken care of. Building freestyle FPV drones (and flying them) is another one of my hobbies, so it's hard to spend all my little spare time on a single project.

Latest News

Back