Show us your Rig / Cockpit

If you plan on personal pick up, make sure you have a Van or a large hatch back since the box is big and heavy. Even if he ships to BC you will only be charged with one tax I think. It's been a while since I got mine from him shipped to Ontario so I do not rem exactly. Just check with him 1st about the tax and pick up and most important..availabilty. also I would rec that if you have any intentions of going triples, get the triple stand adapter rig at the same time since shipping if not purchased with rig at a later date might be more.

I had the Evo before I got my Obutto and never once did I miss the Rvo.

Hi Tinker whats up! We have a 2006 Nissan Pathfinder so we are good. Before we head out to Alberta, I will phone to make sure stock is available and make sure i can pick box up from their address on website. As for screens, i'm going with my 32inch flatscreen. 40 inch plus tv's are cheap so i will get us a bigger tv for our living room. I may just grab triple mount at same time so i have it for whenever i change my mind about how i what my screen to be. Wow this is going to be a long 3.5 months to wait till my BDay. I feel like a kid getting a bicycle for the first time!

Well its about time i post um my pics i think so here u go.
SDC10659.jpg

SDC10656.jpg

SDC10662.jpg

so this is my modified G25 with a autotechnica wheel, LEDNT52 digital dash, thermaltake x-ray drink holder, 32" full HD TV, racing frame i got off E-bay not sure of the brand, did the upside down pedal mod and put in a pefect pedal (tho the pics dont show it).
Also did the handbrake mod and shifter mod as seen on chilicoke.com.

ive got a heap more photo's if anyone wants to see how any of it was made let me know.

Picked up my Nixim from Neil yesterday, and spent a bit of time today putting my gear on it. I couldn't get the pedals to sit right, but I think I've found a sort of happy-medium with them now.

I still need to fit my shifter (to the mount that Neil made), knock up some speaker mounts, make a mount for my buttkicker under the seat, and then the most important change will be fitting a much larger screen - but funds need to be saved first.

Fun fun

nixim-chair.jpg

I'll update this as I make changes =)

My cockpit: (I hope you like it...) ;)

MY COCKPIT: FANATEC 911 TURBO S - PEDALS CLUBSPORT FANATEC - SHIFT FANATEC - PLAYSEAT EVO BLACK ALCANTARA - MATFLOOR PLAYSEAT - PLAYSEAT Adaptader Shift - For PC: Triplehead2go + 3 monitors HP x23LED - For XBOX 360: PROJECTOR ACER X110 + SCREEN PROJECTION 72" - HEADSET SHARKOON 5.1 FOR XBOX 360 - HEADSET G35 FOR PC - HANDBRAKE HANDB+ FREX - KNOB SPARCO secuential ORIGINAL - KNOB in H Modified in LEATHER -TRACKIR 4 - SLI-PRO - SIMSCREEN SS-01

MY SIMULATORS:
PC: Iracing - GTR-2 - GTR EVOLUTION con RACE 07 y RaceRoom - LIVE FOR SPEED - NETKAR PRO - RICHARD BURNS RALLY - F1 2010
XBOX 360: RACE PRO - FORZA 2 - RICHARD BURNS RALLY - COLIN MCRAE 04

my beginner cockpit

Well gentlemen, I have, over the last month or so, read this entire thread multiple times, getting idea's, learning, and outright being jealous. Lurked for a while, figured this was the place for my first post. Used to love driving games when I was younger, kind of fell off and went first person shooters for quite a few years. Then to help my first person shooter game I went eyefinity, strange thing happened though, I didnt realy like first person shooters with three screens, but I have fallen in love with driving and flying all over again. So I put the last month into it and this is what I have come up with

I give you my humble beginner cockpit

img9423m.jpg

img9422p.jpg

I fabbed up something to mount the stick shift on the side of my chair, but still need to make something to incline the pedals, but like I said, first try, pretty rough, but I like it

Any and all advice is welcome

Thanks
-TLP

Welcome TLP.

You can see the humble beginnings of a true masterpiece there matey :)

It wont be long before you ditch the HUGE desk/unit you`ve got, and replace it with a racing cockpit, loads of room there ;)

Get yourself licensed so you can join in the online gaming too, you`ll love it :)

Thanks! I dunno about ditching the desk, I get attached to freebee's and this desk was one of the best craigslist freebees I have ever gotten. Plus I still need to use it as a desk (did you buy any of that, because I didnt, I think i might already be secretly planning a full cockpit build.

Licensed? all I play at the moment is F1 2010 and NFS shift (which I stopped playing after I got F1 and realized how terrible the steering is in comparison)

Latest News

Back