Show us your Rig / Cockpit

All the best on the new wheel m8, Im in the same boat just got a new GT2 myself and Im trying to get used to it and I must say Im loving it :)

IMG_0184.jpgIMG_0185.jpg
hi guys im new here and this is my setup

While being on summer vacation at the seaside I was a little boring and so I planned to extend my basic rig "STEP 1" (shown some posts later) with new pedals and full motion via X-Sim. http://www.x-simulator.de

After some hours in the internet I decided to order the Simxperience starter kit with 150mm SCN5 and the holders /dampners for these actuators. At the same time there was a classified for used Eccis in the German virtual racing forum. Best thing about them, was the upgrade to the hydraulic MotoPC. Now braking is like real. With two cylinders first the way to the disc brake is simulated and after that the harder cylinders does his job.

With the 40*40mm profiles, that are much cheaper in Germany as in the US everthing went fast and easy. My goals was, that I can adjust anything. So everyone from 10 years to 99 can drive.

Pictures say more than words so here they are. If you have questions, feel free to send me an PM.

DSC_7433.jpg

DSC_7438.jpg

DSC_7436.jpg

DSC_7435.jpg

DSC_7437.jpg

DSC_7434.jpg

DSC_7432.jpg

DSC_7429.jpg

DSC_7439.jpg

DSC_7440.jpg

DSC_7441.jpg

Hi Ensonic ;o)

Absolutely amazing rig!!!
Could you help me with some data on the 40x40 aluminium system and possibly a link to the suppliers website?

Thanks in advance
MrVW76

Tweaked my setup a bit. Still thinking that I need 3 monitors, but I don't have the money right now. Anyway, I added a 15" monitor as a 'dash' which I'm hoping to replace with a smalle 10-12" monitor when I find one. I'm using the rDisplay dash, and it's pretty good :)

IMG_0688.JPG

IMG_0689.JPG

My own designed cockpit

This is my own designed and build cockpit. It's made of aluminium profile (44x44mm) and MDF-board.

I can publish more photos later but these will give you a hint about the design.

P1040130.jpg

P1040126.jpg

P1040128.jpg

Not far away in the future I will design a stand for triple mount screens.

Regards
Henrik

Latest News

Back