Show us your Rig / Cockpit

Updated Photos and its very nearly finished.... Ive used my redundant gamer chair that was sitting in the back room gathering dust... using an old office chair frame Ive cut and modded to fit the curves of the gamer seat
the frame couldnt of been more perfect I only needed to raise the back edge slightly with a piece 1 x 1 just to
get a more upright angle of the seat and cut 4" off the legs ... and I use the built in amp in the seat to blast the sweet sound of any game I wish to play .... Im more than please with the sound quality of it and the sub is kinda like a but kicker !! Amazing bass vibes ..and Ill try see if the old cream cambridge 5.1 sound system can blast away at the same time too so the full sound effects would be sweet and rib cage rattling haha
only a nice 22" - 24" Monitor to add now.... few month away from that yet tho...

S4021616..JPGS4021613..JPGS4021618..JPG
pencil.png

• thagerty

It's been a while since I had any updates... so here you go.
A few months back I replaced my old Logitech flight stick and the Saitek throttle with a Saitek X52 Pro flight system. I also now have a black Wii remote that stays with the Simpit full time now.
100_4165.jpg

100_4157.jpg

100_4152.jpg

100_4156.jpg

100_4161.jpg

I don't have any need for these old plates of mine, so I threw them on here! Yes there is a story there...
100_4163.jpg

The rest of the setup is the same. My 61" LED DLP is not the same as these newer "LED" tvs. Thoses TVs are basically a normal LCD TV with LED backlighting, so you get better colour and black levels, but it still is the same kind of tv as an LCD. (Most people don't know this) My TV is also a 3DTV. Samsung was way ahead of the rest with 3DTV. It will work great with Nvidia's 3D glasses so you can watch movies in 3D and play all your games in 3D. It also costs $200 to $300! (With one pair of glasses)

Since I am now out of a job, this will be the last of my upgrades for quite a while! I am hopefully going to be an electronics tech for the Canadian Forces (I was an electronics tech for 14 years). So until that happens I have alot more play time right now...

Oh and I have a video tour of it on youtube if you want to see how the console works...

today my cockpit arrived from Obutto after bulding it up i noticed i wont be able to mount my
Fanatec wheel not
with screws and not with the standard clamps so i made me a nice Wodden adapter

attachment.php

sorry for the low quality but my web cam realy sucks balls

Attachments

• obutto.jpg
    obutto.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 925

Latest News

Back