Show us your Rig / Cockpit

• Marko Kloppenburg

After almost 11 months of constructing my first race sim is done.

IMG_9529.jpg
IMG_9525.jpg
IMG_9522.jpg

Specs
3x24inch iiyama on a ATI 5970( Eye Infinity)
Logitech X-540 speakers 5.1

Logitech G25 with some mods
L-tec wheel
Loadcell brake mod.
Leobar SLI-M wheel with extra buttons.

Leobar USB interface for 20 extra buttons and a brake balans.
2 bassshakers with a car amp 400watts

Trackir 5 pro for headtracking

the seat is a copie of a cobra dytona
Frame is build from 60mm pipes

No idea. i was gonna use a old psu case from my old computer but decided to use sheet steel and mount it on mdf once i start building.

Should start on my buttons handbrake and sequential shifter next week. all buttons/switches and usb joystick controller are in the mail :D

Found my old handlebars from my moto trials bike, perfectly shaped for a handbrake once some has been removed.

Some simple stuff that should change when I move to another house. I already got a car chair etc lying in the room there, but atm it's just a desk chair on wheels..

G25 wheel
2x amBX starter kit
simple pc and 22" fullHD display

dzz0pc.jpg

As you wish :tongue: Simple setup: 24" Screen, Surround Sound, Wheel/Pedals, £1 Microphone :p

P1010941.jpg

P1010942.jpg

Dan.

Freeing your inner Poang there Dan :good:

I was looking at Ikeas finest as a seat for myself too, but I went another route after a brainwave whilst out walking the dog.

I went for an Ikea kitchen worktop as a desk (from a suggestion by S. Palmer consultants), and some adjustable Ikea legs. The adjustability allowed me to lower the desk right down to it's lowest and I got a fishing seat (heavy duty metal frame and nylon mesh/neoprene pad seat) so I'm sitting down low like in a car. Beats the crap out of my previous office chair (swivels and on castors) where I was bracing myself against movement whenever I did anything.

Latest News

Back