Show us your Rig / Cockpit

Atti; I haven't covered it up yet - just want to use it for a few days to make sure I know I won't have to open it again :). I also have to install the Wheelbox yet, four buttons that go on top of the existing ones.

It's going to take me a little while to get used to, which is bad news, considering I have a league race tonight!

Lee what about one of these as your office chair

35ed_1.JPG

Very nice and very tempting ... have seen a racing seat manufacturers advertising those for pretty much the same price as that of a full cockpit :shocked: - granted they do look seriously comfy and smart, BUT ...
I am kinda between lives right now ... and do have a really cool, totally adjustable and proper comfy leather fighter-pilot-crossed-with-car-seat style office office chair, but its sat in storage waiting to be shipped down here from Germany ... :rolleyes:
The "thing" I use now is just a temporary €40 solution (and bloody uncomfy!) ... really can't wait to get my other back! :amen:

Ajjajajjajjjj, real bad news for me...

I just ran into the info, that the Matrox TH2Go digital edition has got a software update available to download, and now with this it supports 16:10 widescreen resolution also, up to 1680*1050.... and i still have my old 26" Acer, so just 2 more to buy and....

nyammmm, 3 widescreen monitor... no no Atti, you do not need it, you do not need it.... :)

• Jacek Kozlowski

Ajjajajjajjjj, real bad news for me...

I just ran into the info, that the Matrox TH2Go digital edition has got a software update available to download, and now with this it supports 16:10 widescreen resolution also, up to 1680*1050.... and i still have my old 26" Acer, so just 2 more to buy and....

nyammmm, 3 widescreen monitor... no no Atti, you do not need it, you do not need it.... :)

WoW that would be 78" wide screen.
I wonder how GTR evo would look like...probably incredible
I just have 24" ,thinking about 30"

yes, thats true... lol

but also my VPP rack monitor stand says NOOOOO, since it is simply not fitting to it, i checked it now, anything wider then a 19" 4:3 ratio monitor is not possible to screw onto it... so at least now i have excuse for my mind to say: no Atti, this you will not upgrade to... :) :) :)

p.s.: unless i make some home made extension for it to support wider monitors too... hm.... :D

... hmmm I have 3 x high quality 22" monitors in the house all running at 1680x1050 :evil:

Can you get nvidia sli graphics cards working with a th2go?

... think if I take this any further, there may be divorce on the cards :pound:

I think for the TH2Go does not matter if it is a single card or SLi, you need just one DVI output connected to it, and thats it, from where it gets the power to run all those megapixels is your deal... :)

• Frank Sutton

Hello Gents.... new here and trying to find a place to start posting. Here's my rig. It's not my design but rather based on one by Bob Dunlop. Still a WIP.

Attachments

• IMG_0352.jpg
    IMG_0352.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 432
  • Frank Sutton

This is an experimental position. Hard to tell from the photo but there is a TV stand behind the cockpit that the tv normally sits on. I'm trying to decide whether or not to keep the LCD or move to a triple head setup with 22" screens. The thing that bothers me about the triple head is the bezels between the screens.

Hey Frank
... nice first post and nice idea (of Bobs :wink:), I think I saw this somewhere else (TWIP?) ... its all made of plastic tubing (like for sinks and stuff) isn't it?

• Frank Sutton

Hey Frank
... nice first post and nice idea (of Bobs :wink:), I think I saw this somewhere else (TWIP?) ... its all made of plastic tubing (like for sinks and stuff) isn't it?

Yeah, I used 1 1/2" ABS. PVC is more sturdy than this ABS stuff. I wanted it to be black though, so I went with the trade off.

Latest News

Back