Not much going on here, did all the drivers / helmet / gloves combos yesterday and other than optimizing stuff and LOD's the Vortex is done:

__custom_showroom_1509986358.jpg

the notLister is too clean, all variants I've seen on TV looked properly smashed and repaired in some way :D
It was like this when we received it but we decided to change it but Eboo sent us this with the build and looking id say it was almost exact to the reference what we got , and your right almost all of them seem to be similar to this hand built thrown together look .:)
891cf5fbcd8aa7563bc23582e35e03f8.jpg

we can make our own custom textures to use within the downloads , but would be hassle to the average user replacing these things time and time again so we will not go to the trouble , but the suggestions of the updates with these features would be welcomed @Gergo Panker :)

I don't think anything will change/improve overt time in this regard. Technically the windows on racing cars don't get cracked, they just fall off. I really don't know what's best, we have the cracks to add a visual cue (we know it's not realistic), if we had a sophisticated damage system available, we probably wouldn't need that.

I don't think anything will change/improve overt time in this regard. Technically the windows on racing cars don't get cracked, they just fall off. I really don't know what's best, we have the cracks to add a visual cue (we know it's not realistic), if we had a sophisticated damage system available, we probably wouldn't need that.
That is what I was thinking its like psychological you crash you see damage it feels more realistic , you crash you see no damage something feels wrong ,
is it better to see nothing although its more realistic or is it better to see something although IRL this does not happen IDK ,
Would be cool to have options instead of cracks as I say to have the plastic glass types scuff / scrapes ect , but this is current in the current builds we have now , thanks for clearing it up :)

Just one thing that we was discussing what is the recommended shader count for the SDK ? Material list count

do you use some automatic atlasing plugins or is it all done by hand?

---
You are totally oversaturating this forum with quality...no one else dares posting pics of their WIP cars anymore...not even Kunos themselves

Need some community opinion - been watching some classic 2004 races and sort of thinking I should model the 2004 spec, wider rear wing. The reason I haven't done so is because the best reference images I have are of the newer, narrower and curved spec.

That being said, before I go ahead and build it, I thought I should ask and see what the general opinion is. Here are the options;

1. Wide + Flat
  2. Narrow(er) + Curved

Place your vote below!
https://strawpoll.com/p9wpx419

1. iRlGi96h.jpg
  2. j1RhM7Vh.jpg

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.3%
  • Full game

Votes: 177 25.4%