7141036c839fa3d4df2c6348fc1310b0.jpg

3ad84ef7ba1288501ba432de00dd102e.jpg

Hey, a road I've actually driven on... I think I got there at the end of September, a few years ago. That part of it weaving around the lakes has a lot of interest in it, also going through the redwood forest is cool. Then you get to some tsunami warnings and it's pretty much dead flat + straight the last 20km.

Yea, seems like the central west coast of the island gets the odd tsunami - the difference in the road was immediately noticeable in that area. That run into it, though, is just spectuacular. I'm told there's a plethora of roads on the island that are even better than that one. I've only been here for a month, and I've only had my BRZ for a week, so I haven't had the chance to properly explore yet.

Gotta say that I'm so damn happy I moved out here, though. That one road made it worth it, compared to the dire situation in southern Ontario.

Whereabouts are you from? Or was that just a vacation?

I'm actually in southern Ontario, I just took a month vacation when my sister graduated and we drove to the west coast and back.

Ah, nice! I'd wanted to do the drive for years, but it's just too long to take in an average vacation - so I quit my job and moved across the country instead! :roflmao:

Have you found any half decent roads in Southern Ontario? There's about 0.75km of 'Twin Rivers' in Pickering that's kinda fun, but so short it's not worth it, and then there's the default 'Forks of the Credit' north of Toronto, which now has speedbumps.

That's as good as it gets within a couple hours of Toronto as far as I know.

Thank you! :) Its great to have at least some of the footage around. I already thought about writing eurosport if they still have the old Fia GT1 seasons in their archives. Would be great to have them re-aired in good quality .

I did this, years and years back with some mates. You don't wanna know how much that costs. comparably, I've also asked for footage of the old 24h races on the 'Ring. DSF/Sport1 quoted me at around 800 Eur per race. For what? For a trainee to burn the movie onto a DVD? Nobody's watching it now, can't understand why it's so expensive; must be a right's thing. Eurosport's price policy was similar, iirc. :(

I did this, years and years back with some mates. You don't wanna know how much that costs. comparably, I've also asked for footage of the old 24h races on the 'Ring. DSF/Sport1 quoted me at around 800 Eur per race. For what? For a trainee to burn the movie onto a DVD? Nobody's watching it now, can't understand why it's so expensive; must be a right's thing. Eurosport's price policy was similar, iirc. :(
Oh thats sad. I wrote them a letter a few days ago, lets see, maybe prices changed :D
Hmm maybe we could offer them to go and burn the races on DVD ;)

that steering wheel holder thing looks so good, makes sense it being in view pretty much all the time. Also that it is not just mirrored, slight detail that makes it better.

whole instrument area seems a little too dark tho

that steering wheel holder thing looks so good, makes sense it being in view pretty much all the time. Also that it is not just mirrored, slight detail that makes it better.

Just stock textures / placeholders , once Gary is finished with the DEV will be passed over to RSS as final DEV so he can start the 575 and all textures and settings will be adjusted and passed as final ready for release ,
so please do not judge anything Gary shows as been final as anything could change in the future ,
although he has gone way past and beyond anything that was asked of him :)

Yep, definitely too dark. Thats just a standard AO bake, nothing more. CC will be able to use more advanced techniques to ensure its up to scratch with the rest of them :)

Just stock textures / placeholders , once Gary is finished with the DEV will be passed over to RSS as final DEV so he can start the 575 and all textures and settings will be adjusted and passed as final ready for release ,
so please do not judge anything Gary shows as been final as anything could change in the future
^This :D

Also decided for some aero choices:

S0s483Lh.jpg

ZqGOwcwh.jpg

Will the aero choices be done through the setup menu.
Yes, not sure exactly how it'll be done but right now the higher few front splitter choices turn on the dive planes.

Edit*

Just a few more LEDs done - 3 to spare. Any ideas for use is welcome :)

(2 Upper outer Red LEDs are Pitlane Limiter, Green is engine on, Red is Low Fuel, Blue is Headlights. The next one along is supposed to be pink..)

wb6uyTe.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, definitely too dark. Thats just a standard AO bake, nothing more. CC will be able to use more advanced techniques to ensure its up to scratch with the rest of them :)

^This :D

Also decided for some aero choices:

S0s483Lh.jpg

ZqGOwcwh.jpg

Will the aero choices be done through the setup menu.
We have the choice of simply doing it Via setup menu options ,
or through the skins folder offering some livery with aero offering some as stock ,
maybe have some livery with all the aero , and the bonnet parts ect Gary added and some just stock as I say ,
but what is the opinion on you guys with these things ?
will be you guys laying down the rubber what do you want inside the release packages ?

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 125 28.0%
  • Full game

Votes: 104 23.3%
  • CPU

Votes: 55 12.3%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 82 18.3%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 50 11.2%