We have the choice of simply doing it Via setup menu options ,
or through the skins folder offering some livery with aero offering some as stock ,
maybe have some livery with all the aero , and the bonnet parts ect Gary added and some just stock as I say ,
but what is the opinion on you guys with these things ?
will be you guys laying down the rubber what do you want inside the release packages ?
setup changes are good, last thing i want is a s1 style thing. how does the livery thing work, do i add an extra file and the aero appears?

setup changes are good, last thing i want is a s1 style thing. how does the livery thing work, do i add an extra file and the aero appears?
Yes through settings ,
for example all the aero parts , well lets say all the parts you want to hide and not hide ,
all this stuff you have on 1 texture , controlled by the alpha channel ,
black in the alpha channel makes the parts vanish , white shows the parts ,
I added all these things to our RSS2 it also in my downloads there is a PDF manual also that shows these techniques ,
but simply add a texture into the skins , some skins have full white alpha will show all parts , some skins full black alpha will hide all parts , its as simple as that and people will understand it more ,
not everyone understand the setup and even if you explain in PDF with the download from experience now with people we know that not everyone even reads these ,
best option so the most amount of people enjoy the content as mush as possible ,
is simply have it in the skins and name the skins so people can easily understand the differences .

Decided the two upper, outer LEDs are will be lap delta, Red on the left is bad, Green on the right is good :D

The proper display has pages, one of which includes a lap delta but seeing as we can't have multiple pages in AC, this is the next best thing.

xbH2DG6.jpg

2g16HQx.jpg

who said you can not have multiple pages ?
its possible just 99.99% of people do not go the extra ten miles with overkill ,
the 0.01% was done by VS Ferrari Concept .

But its possible and its really simple to add if you want to go this route ill give you the settings :p

who said you can not have multiple pages ?
its possible just 99.99% of people do not go the extra ten miles with overkill ,
the 0.01% was done by VS Ferrari Concept .

But its possible and its really simple to add if you want to go this route ill give you the settings :p
With the headlight button? Nah, doesn't really suit on a car like this. Something futuristic like that concept (which had no headlights) it worked a treat.

With the headlight button? Nah, doesn't really suit on a car like this. Something futuristic like that concept (which had no headlights) it worked a treat.
Well theres no night time in AC so what use is the headlights ?
and why bother only making the wipers work in the showroom does it rain in there ? :roflmao:

the notLister is too clean, all variants I've seen on TV looked properly smashed and repaired in some way :D
Yeah Eboos did too :geek: he really nailed the hand made built in a shed look was really authentic looking in appearance to the reference .

So a minor development as occurred after @A3DR finished his car and it got passed as final ,
he was adding this damage glass systems I did the not Lister weeks back , followed the MC12 after looking ingame ,
anyways cut a long story short , Daniel is like hey dude this :poop: dont break the windscreens fracture but the rest is plexy glass ,
Side windows / rear windows , rear side glass ,
so anyways after looking online I am yet to see a car with damaged glass windows , maybe road cars yes but not fully blown GT cars ,
the development is after our internal conversations we will not be adding full cracked damaged glass where in real life it does not break .

So a minor development as occurred after @A3DR finished his car and it got passed as final ,
he was adding this damage glass systems I did the not Lister weeks back , followed the MC12 after looking ingame ,
anyways cut a long story short , Daniel is like hey dude this :poop: dont break the windscreens fracture but the rest is plexy glass ,
Side windows / rear windows , rear side glass ,
so anyways after looking online I am yet to see a car with damaged glass windows , maybe road cars yes but not fully blown GT cars ,
the development is after our internal conversations we will not be adding full cracked damaged glass where in real life it does not break .

Of course if anyone can add more convincing proof than this... you're welcome :)

Screenshot_86.jpg
Screenshot_85.jpg

The main DAMAGE_GLASS what kunos use ,
is stored inside the content/texture folders ,
in future development of AC , or any future games released by kunos that support modding also ,
would be nice if these default engine textures could be added to the skins folders , / livery folders of the cars ,
even the tire skid textures , these are default also and nothing can be added into the skins ,

these small details making your own custom glass / with scratch and dust damage instead of breaks , custom skids and other default textures would be nice to place within these folders to enable full customization of the content ,

we can make our own custom textures to use within the downloads , but would be hassle to the average user replacing these things time and time again so we will not go to the trouble , but the suggestions of the updates with these features would be welcomed @Gergo Panker :)

LOL at least the windshield is looking way better than that, and using the very same texture:
View attachment 220598
As I just suggested with adding these things from the default engine and been able to pop them in the skins folders we could make things even more realistic ,
I know from a friend who crashed a car and he had a windscreen banner , because the banner was stuck really well to the windscreen the fractures almost stopped at that line ,
they went from 100% to maybe 15% past the actual banner where as having a default engine texture only , applying this is 100% constant across all the area ,

but been able to place these textures within the skins folders ,
or even the main texture folder within the cars structure would enable kunos and the community to make custom masks and create really nice effects within these default textures that are engine locked .

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 125 27.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 104 23.2%
  • CPU

Votes: 55 12.3%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 82 18.3%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 50 11.2%