Removed by RSS

Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)
Thank you for the update! If I can leave a suggestion, please add the "v3" tag to the download file, so not to get confused with V1 and V2 (well, after all you this is the only place you left us to look for bug, as the car is already perfect :D).

Hi guys, thank you very much for the update. It's fantastic.

I was curious, is there a way with Content Manager to make a preview without the halo for the S1 cars? I know the mod comes with previews as such, but I use a different preview setting. I've looked under the car option in the preview manager and only see lights, doors, and driver.

Thank you!
Hi please update content manager manually if you having issues,
the car is officially supported by content manager and these features was added so you can switch the halo on and off in the preview menu :)
a837ad435f881ab296180a2dd28533c7.gif

If you guys are updating the cars and paints,
the TCAM now does not work in the same way,
the diffuse texture can be yellow or black but inside the alpha channel it must remain white,
due to the extra settings that was applied to the interior and parts,
this will require updating also, thanks to @SunBro for reminding me with the changes :)

Thanks for the great update. I already have my first few laps in on Barcelona. But the second display does not seem to work, while I am using content manager. Do I need to use a specific launch option in CM?
Thanks.

Edit: Problem is solved, I probely didn't had the lastest update of contentmanger, after replacing file and the update, everything worked.

How you switch displays? Mine is stuck on the map display.

Thank you for the update. The car is incredible. Probably the best mod for AC ever released. I am looking forward to tomorrow afternoon when I will have time to do a proper V3 shakedown. I did try V3 yesterday for a few laps. I have exactly 2 problems with it, both visual.
1. The new high resolution halo is great, I only tried the carbon version, and the carbon texture is quite wonky. You can see how the different texture surfaces connect because the carbon texture pattern doesn't match. Notable "at 11 and 1 o'clock" and dead ahead on the central pillar. It wasn't an official skin that I tried though could have been a problem with that. Sadly I can't check today. Coloured non-carbon halos should be better, I will check the Ferrari or the updated RD community skins tomorrow or in the evening when I finally get home.
2. The delta time on the primary display is still buggy, some numbers at the "tenth" (+X.XXX) digit still seem to be mixing with the dot. I can't quite explain what's wrong there, basically the dot is too far to the right. I will try to catch it in a screenshot if you don't know what I mean.

This car made me learn setup work. I wasn't slow before but I never had that extra qualy pace. This car taught me that and made my hotlaps seconds quicker. I love this car. Now I am considering getting into basic skinning. I am a student so I should be able to get MudBox for free for 3D skinning. Are there any tutorials for complete beginners?

Reactions: CC
Thank you for the update. The car is incredible. Probably the best mod for AC ever released. I am looking forward to tomorrow afternoon when I will have time to do a proper V3 shakedown. I did try V3 yesterday for a few laps. I have exactly 2 problems with it, both visual.
1. The new high resolution halo is great, I only tried the carbon version, and the carbon texture is quite wonky. You can see how the different texture surfaces connect because the carbon texture pattern doesn't match. Notable "at 11 and 1 o'clock" and dead ahead on the central pillar. It wasn't an official skin that I tried though could have been a problem with that. Sadly I can't check today. Coloured non-carbon halos should be better, I will check the Ferrari or the updated RD community skins tomorrow or in the evening when I finally get home.
2. The delta time on the primary display is still buggy, some numbers at the "tenth" (+X.XXX) digit still seem to be mixing with the dot. I can't quite explain what's wrong there, basically the dot is too far to the right. I will try to catch it in a screenshot if you don't know what I mean.

This car made me learn setup work. I wasn't slow before but I never had that extra qualy pace. This car taught me that and made my hotlaps seconds quicker. I love this car. Now I am considering getting into basic skinning. I am a student so I should be able to get MudBox for free for 3D skinning. Are there any tutorials for complete beginners?
Hi thanks for the feedback,
the high res halo is by design the carbon,
when you map these things there is multiple ways/techniques and options,
I always like to stretch and flatten the carbon, in which is actually split to match the red car on the grid,
once painted it looks great its just all raw carbon currently, I believe what I made is fine and like I say by design.

Regarding the digital I tested it for hrs and tried 5 different fonts and settings, I couldnt see the issues that people was reporting, the only thing I did see what the dots there flashing on the start/finish line,
taking into consideration I used the 5 different fonts, then to me its a kunos script issues in the coding,
but like I say I couldnt emulate the issues.

but thanks for the input :)

Regarding MUDBOX best place would be youtube.

Last edited:
Hi thanks for the feedback,
the high res halo is by design the carbon,
when you map these things there is multiple ways/techniques and options,
I always like to stretch and flatten the carbon, in which is actually split to match the red car on the grid,
once painted it looks great its just all raw carbon currently, I believe what I made is fine and like I say by design.

Regarding the digital I tested it for hrs and tried 5 different fonts and settings, I couldnt see the issues that people was reporting, the only thing I did see what the dots there flashing on the start/finish line,
taking into consideration I used the 5 different fonts, then to me its a kunos script issues in the coding,
but like I say I couldnt emulate the issues.

but thanks for the input :)

Regarding MUDBOX best place would be youtube.
Understood. Anyway, if a catch a moment with the delta digit should I post a screenshot for you?

When was trying to edit a skin I opened the .DDS and I was angry that I could replace the main colour with the brush tool but I couldn't replicate the shading with it. So I downloaded the template (the first template I ever downloaded), opened the .PSD and voila I just have to brush tool the color layer and the shading is applied automatically. I am such a noob in this :D

Understood. Anyway, if a catch a moment with the delta digit should I post a screenshot for you?

When was trying to edit a skin I opened the .DDS and I was angry that I could replace the main colour with the brush tool but I couldn't replicate the shading with it. So I downloaded the template (the first template I ever downloaded), opened the .PSD and voila I just have to brush tool the color layer and the shading is applied automatically. I am such a noob in this :D
Please post screenshots, we always say the same with issues if possible provide pics so we can see visibly and clearly see the full issues, like I say I checked for a few hrs and couldnt replicate the problems, in which I do not know exactly because no one has shown me lol :D

I don't like to drive F1 cars, but I just bought this mod (as I did for the 2017 one) to thank you guys @RSS
You keep AC alive with top quality paid and free mods. Thank you!

PS. The new steering wheel alone is worth the price

Heey Guys found a small bug in the new display does not matter what track I go the outline changes but the track name is always Monza???
20180409192324_1.jpg
20180409192410_1.jpg

and it takes al the track folder images not only the out line can that be changed?

the always Monza fixed updated cm but now I only want to see the track outline not the preview image in the display can this be done?

Last edited:
Heey Guys found a small bug in the new display does not matter what track I go the outline changes but the track name is always Monza???View attachment 245877 View attachment 245878

and it takes al the track folder images not only the out line can that be changed?
Hi Bob,
I tested it non stop for days, there is no reason for the display not to work,
unless you have loaded AC launcher not CM,
it works each and every time with no issues, not sure what you have modified it loads the track outline to each track :)
I can see by looking at the display something has been modified there is parts missing from CM,
Please do not alter the code from the cars UI folder its really sensitive :)

Heey Guys found a small bug in the new display does not matter what track I go the outline changes but the track name is always Monza???View attachment 245877 View attachment 245878

I see you have a different display than what I have (a little globe I see and the tracklogo). Maybe that could've cause'd a little bug? (or was the FH2018 updated with the little globe and I missed it?) Because it is fine in my game.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 164 25.4%
  • Full game

Votes: 160 24.8%
  • CPU

Votes: 78 12.1%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 119 18.4%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 72 11.1%