Removed by RSS

Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)
Hi Guys,
please do not play around with the extra code and settings stored in the cars folders,
you can do by all means feel free,
but the display is not supported as bugs/issues/possible issues, if it does not work or we find faults internally we will let you guys know,
hey guys issue with CM and the code we trying to fix it bla bla,

"please do not alter code or settings unless you understand what you are doing, we can not support self inflicted tampering of code that works"

:)
7f3544085ece80076e27021d3b4399bf.jpg

I see you have a different display than what I have (a little globe I see and the tracklogo). Maybe that could've cause'd a little bug? (or was the FH2018 updated with the little globe and I missed it?) Because it is fine in my game.
The display is fine,
if you guys play around with code and settings simply backup what you are doing,
I changed most the code and layout and even altering a " will break the display and settings,
the code is simple to understand positions and layout but the core structure is really case sensitive,

we can not give support at all for this display, if we know its broken we will fix it internally and tell you guys,
we know as of now it works 100% fault free :)

Just a side note Guys,
if you want to make the displays more custom and you want to understand it more please come and ask,
we are here and always happy to help always will be,
some of these things are complex but its possible to change colors of the fonts and items on the display,
but like I mentioned and we mentioned in the GT thread,
we can not give support to tampering with the displays they are complex and take a long time to build and setup,
but we are here and available if you require support :)

Heey Guys found a small bug in the new display does not matter what track I go the outline changes but the track name is always Monza???View attachment 245877 View attachment 245878

and it takes al the track folder images not only the out line can that be changed?

the always Monza fixed updated cm but now I only want to see the track outline not the preview image in the display can this be done?

In the Ferrari skin folder there are two files (outline and another one I can’t remember) that messed up all the display thing. If you remove them, the display will show the correct track map

In the Ferrari skin folder there are two files (outline and another one I can’t remember) that messed up all the display thing. If you remove them, the display will show the correct track map
for me, the display works correctly with my ferrari skins.:thumbsup:
I do not understand that now ...with my ferrari skins:(

for me, the display works correctly with my ferrari skins.:thumbsup:
I do not understand that now ...with my ferrari skins:(
CM overides files each time with new files,
but some users do not use CM they only use AC launcher, so will cause issues with these players because the files will show the same thing on each track,
try and make sure the LCD.dds and the outline.png are not stored within the files for download if possible :)

CM overides files each time with new files,
but some users do not use CM they only use AC launcher, so will cause issues with these players because the files will show the same thing on each track,
try and make sure the LCD.dds and the outline.png are not stored within the files for download if possible
Thanks for the note!
I will do it that way
Thanks!

Thanks for the note!
I will do it that way
Thanks!
Yeah sorry maybe we should have explained,
CM creates new textures each time and replaces any textures that are stored in any skins folder,
it generates 2 textures per skin each and everytime you load the car ingame,

but the display inside AC does not work so we left inside the skins a default LCD.dds showing default conditions and racesimstudio text,
the outline.png is custom we made inside our car shows to please install content manager to enable the displays features,
so if these are replaced direct from CM and then people download the skins and only use AC will show what you last saw yourself inside CM ect :)

Yeah sorry maybe we should have explained,
CM creates new textures each time and replaces any textures that are stored in any skins folder,
it generates 2 textures per skin each and everytime you load the car ingame,

but the display inside AC does not work so we left inside the skins a default LCD.dds showing default conditions and racesimstudio text,
the outline.png is custom we made inside our car shows to please install content manager to enable the displays features,
so if these are replaced direct from CM and then people download the skins and only use AC will show what you last saw yourself inside CM ect :)
I uploaded an update without LCD.dds and outline.png:)

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but why is it that DRS is always available (orange light on the left of the display) and I can enable it at any given time (green light on the right of the display)? Is that a setting from the car or from AC/CM? Also I noticed that all the cars around me on track have DRS constantly engaged. Isn't it realistic that DSR is only available after 2-3 laps and within distance of 1 sec from the car in front?

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but why is it that DRS is always available (orange light on the left of the display) and I can enable it at any given time (green light on the right of the display)? Is that a setting from the car or from AC/CM? Also I noticed that all the cars around me on track have DRS constantly engaged. Isn't it realistic that DSR is only available after 2-3 laps and within distance of 1 sec from the car in front?
AC doesn't support the DRS rules in a realistic way. Its not mod related :)

Unlock the Dev apps and use the DRS App and add the detection line and zones yourself. I know it works online, not sure about offline.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 164 25.7%
  • Full game

Votes: 158 24.7%
  • CPU

Votes: 78 12.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 119 18.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 71 11.1%