Removed by RSS

Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)
Now if only CM could manage tire textures, but fortunately there's an app for that, or there will be when I've completly re-wrote it ;)

Shhh it's a secret :p

Seriously why anyone uses the stock launcher is beyond me - even the free version of CM is amazing for managing cars, weather, etc
one reason I still use the stock one occasionally is that CM doesn't seem to save laptimes that well and I struggle to compare car times as it lack the grid system on the stock launcher

Well tested the released version of CM it required updates,
I am really impressed with what we have here on the car now,
if you guys want to make really cooler displays,
you can go in any track and edit the "outline.png" and you can add numbers new diagrams logos whatever you want,
the car actually takes the outline.png direct from tracks then loads it from the tracks directly onto our displays,
so you can play any track you wish the display functions faultless under all conditions :)
modded or official makes no difference,
so please remember go make some custom formula trackmaps :rolleyes: "outline.png"
7aadcb403e33ff7767fd9dc076490e1c.jpg

Well tested the released version of CM it required updates,
I am really impressed with what we have here on the car now,
if you guys want to make really cooler displays,
you can go in any track and edit the "outline.png" and you can add numbers new diagrams logos whatever you want,
the car actually takes the outline.png direct from tracks then loads it from the tracks directly onto our displays,
so you can play any track you wish the display functions faultless under all conditions :)
modded or official makes no difference,
so please remember go make some custom formula trackmaps :rolleyes: "outline.png"
7aadcb403e33ff7767fd9dc076490e1c.jpg
is it possible to show the car on the track map like a dot so you know where you are or were the rivals are?

is it possible to show the car on the track map like a dot so you know where you are or were the rivals are?
Not currently, but did ask this also in the future on future builds maybe we can look into different systems using content manager,
but currently as I say no live data trackmap this is something that requires python scripts, and its not possible to use them live ingame only in install able applications ect :)
just another integration limitation, JAIL to you ;)

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%