Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)
FORMULA HYBRID 2018 STEERING WHEEL AND DISPLAYS

CHANGELOG V2.0 TO V3.0
Visuals
-New created body shadows to improve visual look to the ground
-Wave Italy main display with added DRS activation feature animated
-New display_2 added to Wave Italy wheel / please check PDF for instructions
-DRS activation post fixed a bent normal on the geometry causing a strange carbon look at the rear
-New geometry updates around the driver in the cockpit area all smoothed more
-New geometry labels added cockpit surround area and improved textures
-New alloy wheel logos added all 4 wheels
-New added tire markings each tire all 4 tires / markings LF/RF/LR/RR
-New updated “highreslogos” textures with more paintable areas / mirrors/cockpit surround
-New DRS animations
-New display animations
-improved performance on all LOD and texture improvements now lower size in game increasing overhaul performance by around 10%
-New CM features allowing live track map/ live wind speed / live track temp / live wind direction / live track name each tracks through content manager only
-Brand new halo geometry UV and textures all LOD to improve the visual quality of the textures now HD halo
-Brand new halo high res logos 1 map created to be able to place HD logos in multiple areas of the halo
-Steering wheel metal textures updated with less black shadows
-New interior shadows created
-Repositioned emergency markings on the rear engine cover
-360 camera added paintable logos now to be able to be applied / check the 2018_LABELS.dds for reference
-Brand new seat belts added all LOD with new seat belt protectors / check the templates for reference
-New driver animations made from scratch / much improved in this area
-Updated driver head movement
-Rear wing end plates tweaked / missing geometry at the bottom fixed under the area parts / misplaced
-New rain light TCAM colours added to give more of an authentic racing look
-All new LED settings and adjustments / colour matching settings etc.
-New led delta added to the 2nd led on the RPM lights indicating performance by changing green (faster)/red (slower)
-Updated ao maps and settings to the tailpipes
-New Rumble animation to the mirrors and tailpipes

Sounds
-Increased bass layer samples for more depth of sound
-Volume rebalancing and tuning in several sound events

Physics
-Steer Assist added in setup menu

Last edited:
FORMULA HYBRID 2018 STEERING WHEEL AND DISPLAYS

CHANGELOG V2.0 TO V3.0
Visuals
-New created body shadows to improve visual look to the ground
-Wave Italy main display with added DRS activation feature animated
-New display_2 added to Wave Italy wheel / please check PDF for instructions
-DRS activation post fixed a bent normal on the geometry causing a strange carbon look at the rear
-New geometry updates around the driver in the cockpit area all smoothed more
-New geometry labels added cockpit surround area and improved textures
-New alloy wheel logos added all 4 wheels
-New added tire markings each tire all 4 tires / markings LF/RF/LR/RR
-New updated “highreslogos” textures with more paintable areas / mirrors/cockpit surround
-New DRS animations
-New display animations
-improved performance on all LOD and texture improvements now lower size in game increasing overhaul performance by around 10%
-New CM features allowing live track map/ live wind speed / live track temp / live wind direction / live track name each tracks through content manager only
-Brand new halo geometry UV and textures all LOD to improve the visual quality of the textures now HD halo
-Brand new halo high res logos 1 map created to be able to place HD logos in multiple areas of the halo
-Steering wheel metal textures updated with less black shadows
-New interior shadows created
-Repositioned emergency markings on the rear engine cover
-360 camera added paintable logos now to be able to be applied / check the 2018_LABELS.dds for reference
-Brand new seat belts added all LOD with new seat belt protectors / check the templates for reference
-New driver animations made from scratch / much improved in this area
-Updated driver head movement
-Rear wing end plates tweaked / missing geometry at the bottom fixed under the area parts / misplaced
-New rain light TCAM colours added to give more of an authentic racing look
-All new LED settings and adjustments / colour matching settings etc.
-New led delta added to the 2nd led on the RPM lights indicating performance by changing green (faster)/red (slower)
-Updated ao maps and settings to the tailpipes
-New Rumble animation to the mirrors and tailpipes

Sounds
-Increased bass layer samples for more depth of sound
-Volume rebalancing and tuning in several sound events

Physics
-Steer Assist added in setup menu
Thanks for the great update. I already have my first few laps in on Barcelona. But the second display does not seem to work, while I am using content manager. Do I need to use a specific launch option in CM?
Thanks.

Edit: Problem is solved, I probely didn't had the lastest update of contentmanger, after replacing file and the update, everything worked.

Last edited:
Now I am not saying for 1 second,
that someone should create a entire "outline.png" trackmaps and make them as a mod,
so users can download and install them with CM in one go,
and that you could maybe have something like this at the end but more advanced I spent 2 seconds finding this,
just a small example on what someone could make if they chose to do so :geek:
508b2a1913b05c9423aba49c028010df.jpg

Thanks for the great update. I already have my first few laps in on Barcelona. But the second display does not seem to work, while I am using content manager. Do I need to use a specific launch option in CM?
Thanks.
Hi I do not believe so, ill ask but not seen any issues :)
Try a manual update please.

Now I am not saying for 1 second,
that someone should create a entire "outline.png" trackmaps and make them as a mod,
so users can download and install them with CM in one go,
and that you could maybe have something like this at the end but more advanced I spent 2 seconds finding this,
just a small example on what someone could make if they chose to do so :geek:
508b2a1913b05c9423aba49c028010df.jpg
Haha great work. Looks amazing. Unfortunately I won't really see the wheel but if I ever get VR!

Don't know when I'll get to try the new car though not looking good for any time in the rig for me this week.

I won't make the trackmap mod lol not my sort of thing and no time... I should have been doing the Mercedes but have been programming a tire app this weekend hopefully will have something to show in the next few days ;)

Thanks for the tip! It works now :). I probely also was lacking an update for CM, because I was from home the entiry day and the CM was probely still looking for a potential update :whistling:.
Yes, Content Manager needs to be updated. It's something very new we've done with CM.
The right rearview mirror does not show a logo.
Or maybe I did something wrong? :cool:
We've issued an update in the form of a new .kn5 for both cars please download the package again and integrate. Thanks for spotting it.

Haha great work. Looks amazing. Unfortunately I won't really see the wheel but if I ever get VR!

Don't know when I'll get to try the new car though not looking good for any time in the rig for me this week.

I won't make the trackmap mod lol not my sort of thing and no time... I should have been doing the Mercedes but have been programming a tire app this weekend hopefully will have something to show in the next few days ;)
Well can you replicate this display that is the question everyone is asking ? :p

Hi guys, thank you very much for the update. It's fantastic.

I was curious, is there a way with Content Manager to make a preview without the halo for the S1 cars? I know the mod comes with previews as such, but I use a different preview setting. I've looked under the car option in the preview manager and only see lights, doors, and driver.

Thank you!

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware